Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad news for carngham yesterday, the big ararat ground tested a few blokes fitness, ladiges done his right hammy chasing his opponent up the wing went off on the far side and had to be driven back to the rooms in a car, the big centre half back, dont know his name wears no 28 done his hammy and porter hobbled off after 10 mins, all before half time, not good only 3 weeks from finals

Natte beat Skipton by 28 points in a very entertaining game, Fletcher and Mckay both got football lessons from their respective backmen and Stevie Ross ran amok...well done swannies

bad news for carngham yesterday, the big ararat ground tested a few blokes fitness, ladiges done his right hammy chasing his opponent up the wing went off on the far side and had to be driven back to the rooms in a car, the big centre half back, dont know his name wears no 28 done his hammy and porter hobbled off after 10 mins, all before half time, not good only 3 weeks from finals
juice #28 has only twinged should play next week, ports was taken becuase of tightness is his hammy so hes fine but ladgies im not sure, i wouldnt say carngham were tested they took a bit to get going but then easily ran away with it

Quinn shut down McKay so effectively in the first half that he was forced to play on the ball where he was beaten by both jardine and KRob. Anthony Ross in a sublime performance dominated fletcher all day. Looked at the LPFL website last night and it states that McKay was named in the best for skipton, im still trying to figure that one out. Do you get to many of the Natte games iluvlpfl

juice #28 has only twinged should play next week, ports was taken becuase of tightness is his hammy so hes fine but ladgies im not sure, i wouldnt say carngham were tested they took a bit to get going but then easily ran away with it
i meant them not being used to having to cover so much territory not the opposition, although the eagles put in a great effort, they just dont have the size or strength to match up with teams of carnghams quality

i meant them not being used to having to cover so much territory not the opposition, although the eagles put in a great effort, they just dont have the size or strength to match up with teams of carnghams quality

Just wondering brett if the two senior coaches are going to hang around next year and have they thought of how there going to get new players. theres a whisper they might be getting a few guns back from tatyoon should be a good step hey

Just wondering brett if the two senior coaches are going to hang around next year and have they thought of how there going to get new players. theres a whisper they might be getting a few guns back from tatyoon should be a good step hey
What about you Topgunrat!! Any chance of you coming back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess thats better than a "club imposed" suspension!!!
It is the third time an official has been involved in an incident with a player this year thou. But to Illabrooks credit, they still suspended him for the two games like what was posted on this thread a couple of weeks ago. So all up 4 games i guess is fair. He will be back for the finals, so he would be happy>

Some big games comming up C/l V Skipton then next week Rokewood V Skipton this looks very interesting how things will pan out. I think Natte will finish 3rd and C/L 4th, Rokewood to beat Skipton in the last game then any four can win the flag!!!

Some big games comming up C/l V Skipton then next week Rokewood V Skipton this looks very interesting how things will pan out. I think Natte will finish 3rd and C/L 4th, Rokewood to beat Skipton in the last game then any four can win the flag!!!

Dunno what draw you are looking at. Skipton play Lexton in the final week. CL play Skipton then Rokewood in the last week.

Your right sorry stuffed up. There going to be good games anyway!!!
Whos your tip for the big one OSB???

Very tough to call.

I think it will be out of CL and Natte. Both are coming good at the right time of year. Neither will drop another game for the year but CL will come 4th due to the 2 tough teams they have to play.

I tip CL to give Skipton their 2nd loss for the year this weekend.

Theres not much seperating them on percentage who does Natte play the next 2 games?? Will be a great run home to the finals could come down to one goal or one point that could be the diffrence in percentage. Wonder if Molloy is back this week? C/L look gone for mine all them injuries they got to key possition players on the weekend or is that all bullshit???? Good luck to all might venture out to C/L v Skipton on sunday will be a good game to see. My tip Skipton by 5 goals...

Theres not much seperating them on percentage who does Natte play the next 2 games?? Will be a great run home to the finals could come down to one goal or one point that could be the diffrence in percentage. Wonder if Molloy is back this week? C/L look gone for mine all them injuries they got to key possition players on the weekend or is that all bullshit???? Good luck to all might venture out to C/L v Skipton on sunday will be a good game to see. My tip Skipton by 5 goals...

The draw says they play Lexton and Illabarook which is much easier than CL's.

CL had the hardest draw this year. Does anyone think that is coincidental?

Expect all 3 reportedly injured players to line up for CL this week. Ross Waters was supposed to have broken his hand, tore his ACL and the list goes on. The rumour mill is working overtime at CL.

Your right there they have had a tough draw i think they got that draw cause nobody likes them:D:D How does the fellow Natte go that played at Port Melb in the two's one would think he would carv it up in the Lexton Plains??

Your right there they have had a tough draw i think they got that draw cause nobody likes them:D:D How does the fellow Natte go that played at Port Melb in the two's one would think he would carv it up in the Lexton Plains??

I have not hear anything about his performances?

Heard on the grapevine that Natte will be in the MCDFL next year. Can anyone from Natte confirm this?

Has the Navarre cheque book taken a hammering this yera or what. I see perenial oxygen theif and minor league cash grabber Zane Bigmore is coaching there this year. How is he going?

My thoughts... I think cargnham are the best side in the comp when they are up and running... Natte move the ball well, however I think they lack the hardness needed to go all the way (especially if it rains during the final series). Rokewood have got the firepower up forward but show signs of poor team chemistry, and Skipton rely too heavily on Mckay to kick big bags. Carnham and Rokewood to play in GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back