Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. i was just trying to prove a point to the person who told me. i know he isnt leaving becaue my mate plays there and said he wasn't.
Man come on have you been living on the moon for the last few weeks. I would love to try some of that shit you been smoking. Havent been reading any of the other posts

yea sorry boys for the stupid question. im not the one who reckons he will leave. anyway, can anybody tell me how natte and narvare are going to go next year in the seniors? narvare wont be too good wud they? and natte lets hope they can go 1 better next year

yea sorry boys for the stupid question. im not the one who reckons he will leave. anyway, can anybody tell me how natte and narvare are going to go next year in the seniors? narvare wont be too good wud they? and natte lets hope they can go 1 better next year
dude he gone to chokewood as coach

Do you have a mental disability or something mate? If you can't read the newspaper read the posts on here over the past month so you don't keep making a dick of yourself. That WUD be a GUD idea.

Not Bigmore but know him! I only answered your questions di*k h*+d! I have noticed that you dont mind dishing out on blokes from St Arnaud either still locals or not. Easy to bag people behind a usernam f**k w*t!

Whats Grenfell going to Carngham for? Of all the opposition teams you could sign up with! Has he had a fallout with Rokewood or what?

g'day from mildy! my cousin plays for the lexton footy club and i think he is the only lexton person playin for them! we have Merve Neagle coaching us up here in Sunraysia so this year is gonna be big name recruits ! how is the standard of footy sown that way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon Booker is coach of Natte for 2008 I heard yesterday. Will be made official this week. Great move by the club as he had much success as a junior coach, is passionate about the club and an off field coach might be what they need.
Good move by the club:thumbsu: dose anyone no who is coming and who is going from natte? will the loose as many as every one was thinking:confused:

Natte are on the move and splashing the cash to go one better in 2008: Got wind off a story from a reliable source that the apparent appointment of Booker was a joke. The real story goes that they have picked up a 23 year old from Elmore to coach, a bloke McMasters from Cranbourne, Jardine from Castlemaine and with the roumered return of Smyth as well as Mark Cossar and Louie Ross. Don't write them off yet!

Matthew George, Skipton player, died in a car accident near his property recently. Condolences to the George family, the Skipton club and his former football clubs.

Natte are on the move and splashing the cash to go one better in 2008: Got wind off a story from a reliable source that the apparent appointment of Booker was a joke. The real story goes that they have picked up a 23 year old from Elmore to coach, a bloke McMasters from Cranbourne, Jardine from Castlemaine and with the roumered return of Smyth as well as Mark Cossar and Louie Ross. Don't write them off yet!
Just wondering fellas does anyone reckon the eagles can win a few games next year?How have they done in recruiting?

Just wondering fellas does anyone reckon the eagles can win a few games next year?How have they done in recruiting?
Yes I think they can, I saw a few games this year and they had some really good young players playing in key positions that will certainly hold them in good stead for the future, Players to watch for next year are Bulger, O'Connell X 2, Mc Arthur, and Dalkin, If they can recruit a couple of key forwards they may be in with a show, ALL THE BEST TO THEM THIS LEAGUE NEEDS TO HAVE THE ARARAT BOYS UP, FIRING AND COMPETATIVE.
Has there been any talk of the Eagles leaving the comp? I know that this time last year they were trying to move Heaven and Earth to get into the MDFL ( I certainly hope they stay).;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back