Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jason hill and justin porter mate
Are they joint coaches or is porter asst? from what i,ve seen porters fitness and desire has let him down in the past and you wouldn't want to be seen doing that coaching. After only 1 yr at C/L are the meatheads going to listen to Hill, i reckon they'd be the hardest mob in the league to control, can 3 in a row be done? i don't think so

Are they joint coaches or is porter asst? from what i,ve seen porters fitness and desire has let him down in the past and you wouldn't want to be seen doing that coaching. After only 1 yr at C/L are the meatheads going to listen to Hill, i reckon they'd be the hardest mob in the league to control, can 3 in a row be done? i don't think so
It said in the paper when it was in there that they were joint coaches

no ports and hillie are definately joint coaches, we had a meet the coaches night a few weeks back and both seemed very keen on the prospect of going back to back, i agree about ports fitness but i think ull find he'll be making a concious effort to get fit, as for hillie controlling the meatheads i beleive he'll be just fine everybody seemed to listen to him last season and we did better than what anyone thourght we would, what meatheads would they be anyway snail??

what meatheads would they be anyway snail??
Half the team, not so much meatheads but push the rules of footy to the boundary and sometimes past it, have they recruited? have they lost any?
as i said would be near impossible to win 3 in a row

Half the team, not so much meatheads but push the rules of footy to the boundary and sometimes past it, have they recruited? have they lost any?
as i said would be near impossible to win 3 in a row
wouldnt say half the team, but theres a few, yeah weve got back 4 past players one of whom will be assistant coach, other than that i havent really heard much, couple of retirements, but ive been away so there could have been more signings, im unsure though

Don't know much about him. Checked out Elmore's results from this season and he was only amongst the best twice for the year.

Rex will go alright as a coach, very passionate and has a good footy brain, i dont think you can judge someone because of how many times he got in the best, if you have a look at Elmores best most weeks it was the same blokes most of the time

Rex will go alright as a coach, very passionate and has a good footy brain, i dont think you can judge someone because of how many times he got in the best, if you have a look at Elmores best most weeks it was the same blokes most of the time

Could someone please tell me wo is coaching inthe league next year:thumbsu:

CHFL club Gordon is seeking a senior playing assistant coach for season 2008.
Gordon is a club with not a lot of experienced senior footballers,but it is well ran and has plenty of workers.
We are trying hard to recruit players and we have signed a few already.
Our u/18s played off this year and 8 are moving up to our seniors.
So if you are looking to coach in the future this could be a good starting point.
Please send your application to P.O.Box 530 Bacchus Marsh 3340 or call 53682059.
closing date 21/12/2007.

Sounds like some bitter words from an ex-coach... hey robbie??? why don't you worry about what's goin on at north we'll be fine without you.

Sounds like some bitter words from an ex-coach... hey robbie??? why don't you worry about what's goin on at north we'll be fine without you.

Why would Robbie Waters be bitter? I thought he left on his own terms.

Also, I've been away for a good month or so, what's the connection about Robbie at North?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to Rex, I guess Natte are relieved that they have a coach signed. Might get tough for him with McNamee taking players. How many Natte blokes have signed at Rokewood? Bumped into McNamee in Ballarat 6 weeks ago, he was quoting at least 10 of the swans. Haven't seen the transfers go through. Any ideas?

Good luck to Rex, I guess Natte are relieved that they have a coach signed. Might get tough for him with McNamee taking players. How many Natte blokes have signed at Rokewood? Bumped into McNamee in Ballarat 6 weeks ago, he was quoting at least 10 of the swans. Haven't seen the transfers go through. Any ideas?

Tranfers don't open until around February. I don't think Mcnamee will take many players at all. Possibly the berlunds...

just shelf it thats probably one of the worst posts i reckon ive heard, robbie has got nothing to do with north at all and if there is one club that he will know what the go is there it will be woodend mate, OSB robbie did leave on his and good terms think you will find there these were the two factors why he left a. he has done virtually everything he possibly can with carngham (3 flags, 5 grand finals) and b. travelling from woodend wasnt as easy as it sounds but still made the commitment and it payed off

just shelf it thats probably one of the worst posts i reckon ive heard, robbie has got nothing to do with north at all and if there is one club that he will know what the go is there it will be woodend mate, OSB robbie did leave on his and good terms think you will find there these were the two factors why he left a. he has done virtually everything he possibly can with carngham (3 flags, 5 grand finals) and b. travelling from woodend wasnt as easy as it sounds but still made the commitment and it payed off

One of my mates is training with North Ballarat Roosters this year and he said Robbie was introduced to all the players as the new backline coach.

If he's not bitter then why would he be putting stupid posts like that on here. Why would he be calling his ex team mates meatheads?

Natte won't have any going to Rokewood. There are a number leaving the club and going into retirement.

The talk is that Nick Manley may be lining up for Natte-Bealiba this year to attempt to cover the losses of Natte's 2 forwards in Brad Ross and McNamee. He will travel with the coach Bennett from Elmore.

One of my mates is training with North Ballarat Roosters this year and he said Robbie was introduced to all the players as the new backline coach.

If he's not bitter then why would he be putting stupid posts like that on here. Why would he be calling his ex team mates meatheads?

That's a good job for Waters.

By the way, I think you are off the mark in the assumption that Snail is Robbie Waters.

All but signed to Carisbrook as assistant coach

Simo:cool:

Honestly, does everyone ignore my heckin'g posts? I've been saying for a good week that he has already signed as the assistant coach and has informed Natte that he is long gone. I was told this by a Natte exec a couple of weeks ago.

As a player he could be the #1 forward in the district league but may have to play 2nd fiddle to Weatherly at Brook. Those 2 in a team would be a headache for most major league clubs.

Honestly, does everyone ignore my heckin'g posts? I've been saying for a good week that he has already signed as the assistant coach and has informed Natte that he is long gone. I was told this by a Natte exec a couple of weeks ago.

As a player he could be the #1 forward in the district league but may have to play 2nd fiddle to Weatherly at Brook. Those 2 in a team would be a headache for most major league clubs.

Weatherley - as in Owen Weatherley - playing for Carisbrook? Surely this is some type of joke...? :eek:

FYI specially to those who have got no where else to go!

All is welcome - please PM me for futher info

The Fitzroy Stars FC are holding a BBQ to seek interest of potential players. The Northern Football League are seeking a list of potential players to coincide with our application, the NFL will be considering our entry into the NFL on Monday 10th December;

When:
This Wednesday 5th December 2007

Where:
Aborigines Advancement League
2 Watt Street, Thornbury

Time:
5.30pm Onwards

Supporters and any Interested Members are encouraged to come along, we hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back