Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

so who will be the top five for the lpfl under 17's best n fairest this year?? i couldn't pick it
definitly not rory nun, jock coutts, james richardson, paul granger, jordan harrington, ben mundy, or anybody else from C/L for that matter

branden grenwood will go alrite, possibley wayne kalesperis for about 3rd place, mick slater, and jesse hannet will be up there with the big names

definitly not rory nun, jock coutts, james richardson, paul granger, jordan harrington, ben mundy, or anybody else from C/L for that matter

branden grenwood will go alrite, possibley wayne kalesperis for about 3rd place, mick slater, and jesse hannet will be up there with the big names

m8 how bout u go suk of illabrook!! its called a hard ball get!! which i havnt seen eitha of those 2 get near one!!

long for natte will have it by a couple of votes.... slates will also be up there

who do you think the most improved player in 09 is?

Jock Coutts and Rory Nunn would be our candidates. Jock has played well on the wing bit of pace about him and good kick. Rory would be easily leading our B+F. He has starred in the middle and been our playmaker in the midfield.

Most improved player in my opinion would have to be, maybe a tim clifton, but also from carngham linton wayne randall who has been strong across half back.

Most improved player in my opinion would have to be, maybe a tim clifton, but also from carngham linton wayne randall who has been strong across half back.
I agree with you on Tim Clifton.
Also, Nathan Murrell has stepped his game up from last year. He's played a few blinders this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its pretty safe to say that illabrook will play my team in the grand final and if we dont have nicko and buddsy they will win easily but they will have to stop rory nunn

Hey mate were do you play?? you probably cant even kick a ball. Longy and nattes midfeilders are real good.. you probably wont even get in the top 25..

i played back pocket for the ararat eagles mate, unfortunately we've forfeited the rest of the season. i was hopin for a top 3 finish but anyway...

I didn't play last year though :confused: haha
So your performance is 100% better, correct?
I meant the last season you played.

i played back pocket for the ararat eagles mate, unfortunately we've forfeited the rest of the season. i was hopin for a top 3 finish but anyway...
It's been a while since a back pocket placed in the top 3 for the league medal

why mightnt nicko and budds be playing in the grand final?
seniors budds will get a game and show them how its done before seasons end and stay in there side and obviously nick will play seniors but he might do the right thing and lead cargnham grand final day

Rokewood really took it up to Carngham last week, with them playing Natte this week i think we may even see an upset and maybe even Rokewood taking over Skipton or Navarre on the ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back