Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

wayne your tough kicking conor and he is like 3 years younger than you, if ya think your tough kicking little conor, why not try kicking someone your own age, someone like luke how or your to scared like all the illabarook losers always trying to start fights against our smaller kids, your all nuff nuffs

Must be pretty embarrasing then for carngham if they got beat by 105 points by a team of, in your words, "loser nuff nuffs"

Looks like Illabrook are keepin a lid on it anyway which is good to see!

Two teams that were also very good at that were Navarre and C/L I wonder if that has any connection with those two clubs winning the last 8 primerships between them??

Looks like Illabrook are keepin a lid on it anyway which is good to see!

Two teams that were also very good at that were Navarre and C/L I wonder if that has any connection with those two clubs winning the last 8 primerships between them??

yea isnt it good to see illabrook nt arrogant about such a great win;) god they must be good beatin an undermand side well they will tell us how good they are anyway

il give that it was a good win bt boys you gota realise C/L had 8 players out. so how bout yas stop talkin trash n focus on the footy. the only thing yas can brag about is being the dirtiest team goin round.

yea isnt it good to see illabrook nt arrogant about such a great win;) god they must be good beatin an undermand side well they will tell us how good they are anyway

il give that it was a good win bt boys you gota realise C/L had 8 players out. so how bout yas stop talkin trash n focus on the footy. the only thing yas can brag about is being the dirtiest team goin round.

How many of the 8 players were decent? How many of them would have made an impact?
I know of the o'briens and budds, who else was there?

todd, hughsey, 2 hutchy's and jock, those players would make way more of an impact than the 4 under 14s were playing on saturday, all those players i just said they played against yoose last time made and impact and we still bet ya. IF your 3 best players were not playing and 5 others were out and ya had 4 under 14s against us and we had a full strength side we would of flogged ya.

todd, hughsey, 2 hutchy's and jock, those players would make way more of an impact than the 4 under 14s were playing on saturday, all those players i just said they played against yoose last time made and impact and we still bet ya. IF your 3 best players were not playing against us and we had a full strength side we would of flogged ya.

Well good for them. What's done is done so how about we focus more on the next round of football ey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any ways, new round this week fellas.
Lexton vs Rokewood Corindhap - R/C win
Navarre vs Illabarook - illabrook by few goals
Skipton vs Natte Bealiba - close, but natte getting over the line
Ararat Eagles vs Carngham Linton - c/l by forfeit.

even though the match has been and done, c/l had some major outs that definitly affected the end result. coutts, saw him last year and compared to last year he has improved dramatically. currie, in my opinion one of carnghams best consistant players going by the record and the courier, he was missed against illabrook and one that many ppl dont take awareness about! even though some of carnghams outs werent all big they do how ever mix up the structure of the team which can be the most important thing.

luke preston plyed a much better game i thought than usual weeks, is handy in the tight contests!!!!

ANTHONY TAYLOR. named best on in the paper , which is i say was right he killed carngham. but. i think he'd play better back on the f*cking cattle farm with some more of his sheep dog friends!!!! ive nver seen a bigger sheep dog than that kid. that kid has spent far to much time umpiring and only knows how to stay at the back of the packs and gets it fed to him by the ones that get in the contests like luke preston!!!!

ANTHONY TAYLOR. named best on in the paper , which is i say was right he killed carngham. but. i think he'd play better back on the f*cking cattle farm with some more of his sheep dog friends!!!! ive nver seen a bigger sheep dog than that kid. that kid has spent far to much time umpiring and only knows how to stay at the back of the packs and gets it fed to him by the ones that get in the contests like luke preston!!!!

shouldnt he be on a sheep farm? if he has sheep dog friends, not a cattle farm dip sh!t

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back