Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

We're not too sure if Campbell will be playing FB

also, i was missinformed, because of the date change of the games anthony taylor won't be playing this weekend he will be umpiring

Who do you think might take Campbell's role?

How many weeks do you think he will play with his umpireing duties?

Is Campbell not playing or just not playing full back?
Ryan Middleton? Surely you must have better options then him. Even Muscat could do better then him.

Is Campbell not playing or just not playing full back?
Ryan Middleton? Surely you must have better options then him. Even Muscat could do better then him.

Campbell just won't be playing full back. He will most likely start in a back pocket. We have more options for full back but we're not sure who'll play there we'll just have to see what the coach says on the day

Who do you think might take Campbell's role?

How many weeks do you think he will play with his umpireing duties?

My guess is that tails will be playing next week

Campbell just won't be playing full back. He will most likely start in a back pocket. We have more options for full back but we're not sure who'll play there we'll just have to see what the coach says on the day

My guess is that tails will be playing next week

Yeah fair enough the way the weather is looking both sets of tall forwards might struggle and that probably wont be where the game is won. The game will most likely be won by the small players who win the contested ball at ground level.

i am looking forward to that and if it cums down to smalls we have it coverd and is nick playing. it should be a great game its going to be be fu.ck.ing cold

nick will be playing mate. i reckon we have good enough smalls as well should be good game looking forward to it.

Any key match ups to talk about?
Anthony Taylor would have been one of those smalls if he was playing so thats a fair loss. I reckon it will be a great match tomorrow cant wait to see how it unfolds.:thumbsu:

bloody oath it will be cold! 11 degrees and hail!

who do you boys think are some of the most un-noticed players of the league?

Haha should be good!:thumbsu:

Here are a couple of the unnoticed players IMO.

Jason Tiburcy - Quick, good eye for goal.
Ben Mundy - Run all day, good footy brain, highly underrated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was at the Illabrook v. C/L game today and noticed a few things.
firstly for those that don't know C/L came out victorious by 15 points i think.

wouldn't judge the forwards for both teams today as the conditions were disgraceful, both hayden budds and ryan jefferies didnt have the best day. also the ruckmen too

luke preston, showed a bit of ticker and went in hard, but apart from that and getting a few kicks he didn't impact on the game that much. wayne kallisperis played a great game however, kept the doggies in the game IMO.

nick o'brien played, didnt have his best game but stil as usual did well. justin did a good job on frysie as well :D

all in all though close match and should be close again next time!

wouldn't judge the forwards for both teams today as the conditions were disgraceful, both hayden budds and ryan jefferies didnt have the best day. also the ruckmen too

luke preston, showed a bit of ticker and went in hard, but apart from that and getting a few kicks he didn't impact on the game that much. wayne kallisperis played a great game however, kept the doggies in the game IMO.

nick o'brien played, didnt have his best game but stil as usual did well. justin did a good job on frysie as well :D

well said mate:thumbsu: look forward to our next game against them but for now have to concentrate on our next few games starting with ararat next week which going by lasts weeks score shouldnt be too hard.

Thanks buddy :p

Congratulations to C/L, they deserved the win today. The doggies were playing for themselves and not for each other.
Jobby did a great job on frysie, and rory nunn had a pretty good game also i thought

Thanks buddy :p

Congratulations to C/L, they deserved the win today. The doggies were playing for themselves and not for each other.
Jobby did a great job on frysie, and rory nunn had a pretty good game also i thought

ha no worries, rory nunn played a ripper too, and his brother as well! stepped up real well today he did

from what i seen was a pretty good game, wasnt to sure about rory nunn seemed to turn it over a bit, but i only seen first half soo yeahh

yeahh but so did everyone else too mate. wasnt hard to turn the ball over with the conditions. and if it was a good delivery there was a 50% chance of player spilling the mark cos of the wet footy

well said mate was a terrible day for us forwards. all of the midfielders from both sides played great games esspecailly rory nunn from us and wayne kallisperis from illabrook, cant wait till next time but hopefully it is dry conditions.

Good post mate!
Gotta agree, wayne kallisperis did play a very good game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back