Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

percy lebock is a nice name... nice name for a faagot..
josh plozza.. best ruckman in the league, great set of hands, knows were the ball is he would be easily in the top 10 and will get picked up by the rebels next year

I wouldn't say C/L are head and shoulders above us, it was a close match between us last time and i think with a full Illabarook side and better conditions it will be even closer next time.
It's hard to say who the top ten players are at the moment but from what i've seen this is who i think are stand outs

Nick O'Brien
Justin O'Brien
Brandon Greenwood
Wayne Kalisperis
Rory Nunn
Jesse Hannett
Daniel Reading
Tim Clifton

Could maybe chuck Jacob Long from natte in there, ahead of tim clifton any way. other than that looks bout right

percy lebock is a nice name... nice name for a faagot..
josh plozza.. best ruckman in the league, great set of hands, knows were the ball is he would be easily in the top 10 and will get picked up by the rebels next year

great call f***wit your hilarius. josh plozza is average at best hes not a bad mark and is tall but thats about all hes good for

great call f***wit your hilarius. josh plozza is average at best hes not a bad mark and is tall but thats about all hes good for
mate.. have u seen him play.. what do u mean "not a bad mark' his hands have glue on them he cant drop anything.... he is tall and is a force to be reckoned with.. u wouldnt know how good he is because he is from ouyen and hes only played 3 games down in this territory..

news just in.. natte with out one of their key players after he done ligiments in his foot should be out for 2 weeks big loss...nick bowker to step up.. nick is very closs to playing seniors at the swannies....

Mate, your a joke. I go to school with some natte blokes and they arn't the least bit arragant. C-l and illabrook might not have any trouble beating natte but natte will be the only other team give those two a good contest :). But yeah we'l have to wait and see. Are the rumours true of the obrian boys not playing under 17's if they are selected to play seniors from now on? cheers

yeah sorry mate, i'm probably wrong,i know a few good blokes from there. but thats just what i heard from the weekend .

mate.. have u seen him play.. what do u mean "not a bad mark' his hands have glue on them he cant drop anything.... he is tall and is a force to be reckoned with.. u wouldnt know how good he is because he is from ouyen and hes only played 3 games down in this territory..

well said mate. you won't find a better tap ruckman in the league. has the ability to go up forward too.

top 10 players in the league in my opinion.
not in order.

nick o'brien
michael slater
wayne kallisperis
brandon greenwood
daniel reading
justin o'brien
josh plozza
rory nunn
ryan jefferies
and actually have no idea on who could fill in this last spot

Rumour has it that Carngham have picked up star foward James Mason from Learmonth, apparently had a falling out with fellow team mate Rylee Anderson. Is there any truth to this rumour?

My top 10
Nick O'brien
Rory Nunn
Justin O'brien
that little mundy kid
connor Nunn
Bryce Karslake
Hayden Budds
Peter Thompson
James Mason
And Plozza

Sorry to Wayne Kalesperis couldnt fit him in my top 10 because he didnt do it for me when we played use he looked flat and useless

news just in.. natte with out one of their key players after he done ligiments in his foot should be out for 2 weeks big loss...nick bowker to step up.. nick is very closs to playing seniors at the swannies....

a fair loss for natte in Alex 'Frazz' Fraser injuring himself last weekend against skipton, all the best for him. But nick bowker is not ready for seniors, least not this year any way, talented player but there are a few to many others who have senior potential, but good luck to him anyway.

Rumour has it that Carngham have picked up star foward James Mason from Learmonth, apparently had a falling out with fellow team mate Rylee Anderson. Is there any truth to this rumour?

My top 10
Nick O'brien
Rory Nunn
Justin O'brien
that little mundy kid
connor Nunn
Bryce Karslake
Hayden Budds
Peter Thompson
James Mason
And Plozza

Sorry to Wayne Kalesperis couldnt fit him in my top 10 because he didnt do it for me when we played use he looked flat and useless
Thats alright mate, don't sweat it.

Chelsea's 9 would thrash your 10 over and over again :p

The next countdown list is the 10 worst players of the lpfl.
10.Fred Smith
9.Joe Bloggs
8.James Graham
7.Daniel Wills
6.Justin Black
5. Tim Nolan
4. Cameron Gordon
3. Steve Gotch
2. Nick White
and no surprises here the worst player in the lpfl is
1. Wayne Kalisperas.
no more can be said about this bloke that hasn't already been said.

yeah ive seen a couple of his games from this year mate he's good in ruck coz of his height but from what i've seen nothing special

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next countdown list is the 10 worst players of the lpfl.
10.Fred Smith
9.Joe Bloggs
8.James Graham
7.Daniel Wills
6.Justin Black
5. Tim Nolan
4. Cameron Gordon
3. Steve Gotch
2. Nick White
and no surprises here the worst player in the lpfl is
1. Wayne Kalisperas.
no more can be said about this bloke that hasn't already been said.

You've got no idea do you mate, Kalisperas would be one of the better players in the league. You bloody knobjocky

in no order
J O brien
N O Brien
R Nunn
R Jeffries
M Slater
W Kalisperis
D Reading
J Long
B Greenwood
J Plozza

Havent seen every team yet so may be a little bit of and i might be forgetting someone also.

a fair loss for natte in Alex 'Frazz' Fraser injuring himself last weekend against skipton, all the best for him. But nick bowker is not ready for seniors, least not this year any way, talented player but there are a few to many others who have senior potential, but good luck to him anyway.

Nick Bowker?? Are you serious? He is useless and if he is in Nattes top half dozen players then they won't challenge us or Illabarook

rumour has it that carngham have picked up star foward james mason from learmonth, apparently had a falling out with fellow team mate rylee anderson. Is there any truth to this rumour?

My top 10
nick o'brien
rory nunn
justin o'brien
that little mundy kid
connor nunn
bryce karslake
hayden budds
peter thompson
james mason
and plozza

sorry to wayne kalesperis couldnt fit him in my top 10 because he didnt do it for me when we played use he looked flat and useless

please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Bowker?? Are you serious? He is useless and if he is in Nattes top half dozen players then they won't challenge us or Illabarook

He is useless in trying to get a hardball get, i'll give you that, but once he gets a ball fed out to him he isn't the worst footballer on the ground mate

no order
nick o'brien
michael stater
rory nunn
daniel reading
josh plozza
wayne kalisperis
brandon greenwood
hayden budds
ryan jeffries
justin o'brien

No order my top league players
nick o'brien
michael stater
daniel reading
jake long
justin o'brien
jesse hannett
josh driscoll
ryan jeffery

couldnt get ten because dont think anyone deserves to

ok so we've all said our top 10 best in the league

but now im gonna say TWO who are some of the most underated players of the league.

ALEX FRASER - natte
PAUL GRANGER - c/l

No order my top league players
nick o'brien
michael stater
daniel reading
jake long
justin o'brien
jesse hannett
josh driscoll
ryan jeffery

couldnt get ten because dont think anyone deserves to

No Justin Obrien or Rory Nunn? Thats a big call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back