Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

just bringing up sum old sh!t if u read throw the thread luke preston was talked about so much now the season is over i really think he showed wat we were talking about the last to games againest c/l he killed it and he seems to do sum thing every game that is awsum the kid can get out off any pack being real good mates with him at the start of the yeah he felt the like he had to preform so he didnt play aswell now u would have him in ya top 5. only said this coz go back to the start and he coped shit on here

wow luke got a kick in the LEXTON PLAINS LEAGUE anyone can dominate in that league i bet he cant get dominate in the tougher leagues
Not only did he get a kick, he got 12 senior games. Not only did he get 12 senior games, he got in the best 7 times, out of 12 senior games. Not a bad effort eh?
Can the same be said for you? Can you dominate the LEXTON PLAINS LEAGUE?

only cause illarbrook senior players are shit and i dont play in that piss weak league i play in the central highlands

He asked if you could dominate this leauge, not which one you play in. I'm guessing that's a no by the way you've avoided the question. And seeing as you play in the central highlands league, you're opinion means sweet fu.ck all.

Not only did he get a kick, he got 12 senior games. Not only did he get 12 senior games, he got in the best 7 times, out of 12 senior games. Not a bad effort eh?
Rory Nunn can and Justin O brien im sure they would get 12 senior games at illabrook im not sure about the best 7 times

Rory Nunn can and Justin O brien im sure they would get 12 senior games at illabrook im not sure about the best 7 times
Was i talking about rory nunn or justin o'brien? I never mentioned them once, i was asking smoothmovers if he could, which he plainly couldnt.

And yes, he has been in the seniors best 7 times, do some research.

Yes, you can agree that that's a fair achievement. But as for dominating the LPFL that's a little bit far. Fair enough he got best on ground in the seniors but Illabrook are one of the worst sides in the seniors competition so that's nothing amazing.

Yes, you can agree that that's a fair achievement. But as for dominating the LPFL that's a little bit far. Fair enough he got best on ground in the seniors but Illabrook are one of the worst sides in the seniors competition so that's nothing amazing.
fu.ck the 1s this is 17s and he killed that aswell

Was i talking about rory nunn or justin o'brien? I never mentioned them once, i was asking smoothmovers if he could, which he plainly couldnt.
And yes, he has been in the seniors best 7 times, do some research.
He never said you mentioned them, he was just comparing Luke Preston to Rory Nunn and Justin O'Brien. Which i think they could do quite comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was sup peter pan i think c/l are all a bunch of pussy who r to scared to go for the ball they sook when they don't get a free they love the d ick and they rely on one player nick so wat if he's big the real question is can he dodge knives do u agree

only cause illarbrook senior players are shit and i dont play in that piss weak league i play in the central highlands

Fu.ck off back to central highlands smoothmovers!! your opinions mean nothing here!! I do not support illabrook at all but you are bagging our league, so piss off!

Aslo Illabrook are not dirty, they have one dirty player and thats ollie, but thats it. Most of the Illabrook boys are good bloke's, they will have a chat to ya when you play against em un-like C/L who are mostly arrogant pricks, an example could be Jock Couts.

Fu.ck off back to central highlands smoothmovers!! your opinions mean nothing here!! I do not support illabrook at all but you are bagging our league, so piss off!

Aslo Illabrook are not dirty, they have one dirty player and thats ollie, but thats it. Most of the Illabrook boys are good bloke's, they will have a chat to ya when you play against em un-like C/L who are mostly arrogant pricks, an example could be Jock Couts.

Were not on the field to chat to blokes, to win a game of footy. Ollie isn't your only dirty player. Ryan Middleton is probably the dirtiest player in the league. And calling us arrogant? I'm pretty sure Illabarook are the arrogant ones. I seem to remember how arrogant youse were last year going into the Prelim Final. We just went about our business and smacked ya. None of the Illabarook boys even turned up to watch the Qualifying Final. The only ones i saw were Hocking-Turnbull and one other don't know his name. That has a bit of arrogance in it. And do you even know Jock Coutts?

Were not on the field to chat to blokes, to win a game of footy. Ollie isn't your only dirty player. Ryan Middleton is probably the dirtiest player in the league. And calling us arrogant? I'm pretty sure Illabarook are the arrogant ones. I seem to remember how arrogant youse were last year going into the Prelim Final. We just went about our business and smacked ya. None of the Illabarook boys even turned up to watch the Qualifying Final. The only ones i saw were Hocking-Turnbull and one other don't know his name. That has a bit of arrogance in it. And do you even know Jock Coutts?

well maybe the illabarook players had better things to do then watch a bunch of scumbags run around in a shit little town full of inbreads?

well maybe the illabarook players had better things to do then watch a bunch of scumbags run around in a shit little town full of inbreads?
Sick burn!

None of the Illabarook boys even turned up to watch the Qualifying Final. The only ones i saw were Hocking-Turnbull and one other don't know his name. That has a bit of arrogance in it.
Ollie, Turbo, Sam George and myself were there, so that's 4 people just from the top of my head, plus a few of our ressie players turned up to watch as well

Finally some sense being spoken

was sup peter pan i think c/l are all a bunch of pussy who r to scared to go for the ball they sook when they don't get a free they love the d ick and they rely on one player nick so wat if he's big the real question is can he dodge knives do u agree
Yeah, your right about parts of that. C/L HATE being beaten, everybody does. But i think they take it the hardest out of everybody in the league

Jock coutts?? Yeah, his a great kid, like most of the C/L boys, i was just spining some shit. But i will stick to my word, Illabrook are not dirty. they will stick up for one another (as you should) but this year i've seen nothing dirty from them when we have played em, except for ollie.
Also we are not worrying about who turned up to a game last year, this is a new season so worry about that!

Listen to Notorious bit less abuse we are on this site to talk about footy, not to abuse one another!

Jock coutts?? Yeah, his a great kid, like most of the C/L boys, i was just spining some shit. But i will stick to my word, Illabrook are not dirty. they will stick up for one another (as you should) but this year i've seen nothing dirty from them when we have played em, except for ollie.
Also we are not worrying about who turned up to a game last year, this is a new season so worry about that!

Listen to Notorious bit less abuse we are on this site to talk about footy, not to abuse one another!
who are you? or who do you play for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back