lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: under17 superstars

Cam Gritthith is arrogant and is no good so is chapman ...
i believe that Nick O'Brien is a superstar and is better than most of yous!!!!1

Cam Gritthith is arrogant and is no good so is chapman ...
i believe that Nick O'Brien is a superstar and is better than most of yous!!!!1

well i guess your aloud to be arogant when you are in one of the best team in the league, & still getting best on grounds every week. They are both top players

yes navarre are a possible chance, especially with david lang coming back to play every week!
i agree barking dog, dont really follow the 17s but try and get down to support them, rokewood and navarre are imo the two best sides and will probably play off, seen both teams a couple times and they both have some big blokes that can play and play a good brand of footy

i agree barking dog, dont really follow the 17s but try and get down to support them, rokewood and navarre are imo the two best sides and will probably play off, seen both teams a couple times and they both have some big blokes that can play and play a good brand of footy

yes that is very true watthe! and yes both great side and very evenly matched, different story from illabrook juniors.. they're a discrace to this league, the way they conduct their selves is appauling!

Adam Chisholm from Navarre kicked about 70 odd goals and won the goal kicking and apparently didn't start playing until about round 5 or something. Thats a pretty good effort! Surely he must be knocking on the door for U17 superstar status?

yes that is very true watthe! and yes both great side and very evenly matched, different story from illabrook juniors.. they're a discrace to this league, the way they conduct their selves is appauling!

your correct mate, You could pretty much say the whole illabrook club are pretty bad haha Some of there kids are pretty talented and it is going to use at illabrook

im not to sure but wasnt illabrook being investigated earlier on in the year regarding an incident with a C/L player (i think it was C/L), ever since ive come to this league ive heard nothing but negatives about illabrook, they were ok when we played against them but obviously against other they were pretty disgraceful?????

im not to sure but wasnt illabrook being investigated earlier on in the year regarding an incident with a C/L player (i think it was C/L), ever since ive come to this league ive heard nothing but negatives about illabrook, they were ok when we played against them but obviously against other they were pretty disgraceful?????

yes the illabrook coach tried to man handle a c/l under 17 player. as a former illabrook player in the 80's, i was discraced at the incident, the clubs falling apart!

yes the illabrook coach tried to man handle a c/l under 17 player. as a former illabrook player in the 80's, i was discraced at the incident, the clubs falling apart!

and didnt another illabrook kid get reported for 16 games or something for striking a lexton kid and broke his teeth and got a broken jaw???

and didnt another illabrook kid get reported for 16 games or something for striking a lexton kid and broke his teeth and got a broken jaw???

yes i believe that is true and the sad thing is that it doesnt surprise me in the slightest! the club has gon 2 steps foward and 8 steps back this year..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah they are all dirty cheats the whole lot of them. they all love giving you a cheap hit to the ribs whenever they can. i didnt like playing against there under 17s.

yeah they are all dirty cheats the whole lot of them. they all love giving you a cheap hit to the ribs whenever they can. i didnt like playing against there under 17s.

yeh cheap is in they're theme song isnt it?? i laugh at the word illabrook.

i played a few games against them this year an didnt think they were to bad....... i have played against worse teams. but it dose seem like the club has gone backwards this year. i wish them the best of luck next year.......

they are pretty dirty,
so are a few carngham blokes like that rhys mundy fellow!!!!
i played against him last year and he tryed to strike me a few times

they are pretty dirty,
so are a few carngham blokes like that rhys mundy fellow!!!!
i played against him last year and he tryed to strike me a few times
yer nothing has changed with him this year..... whats the bet he sleeps with the light on:eek:

leo bell no super star but could be very good player if the head is right dont you think
Well done to the eagles boys on the weekend. Played a very commanding team game. No passengers at all. Should be a great game against Navarre. I think they have played 4 times and its leval at 2 all. Go eagles!!!!

Adam Chisholm from Navarre kicked about 70 odd goals and won the goal kicking and apparently didn't start playing until about round 5 or something. Thats a pretty good effort! Surely he must be knocking on the door for U17 superstar status?

i hope u r being sarcastic the only thing he has got goin for him is pace he is ordinary i canot beleive people rate him!!!! he dnt have ny front teeth nd has a kid is this tru:confused:

i hope u r being sarcastic the only thing he has got goin for him is pace he is cr*p i canot beleive people rate him!!!! he dnt have ny front teeth nd has a kid is this tru:confused:

Thats a bit harsh! You can't argue with stats mate, it takes a fair bit of skill to kick 70 goals in any competition, even in a good side. Especially when you haven't played the full season. Given that no one else kicked as many goals as him in the U17's this year he is clearly the most dangerous forward in the comp! Apparently he also kicked 120 goals or something last year for a different club which is a bloody good effort!

As far as the kid goes I wouldn't have a clue, but if he does it means that not only is he kicking a lot of goals, he is also getting a root so good on him! For a 17 year old that is a tick in every box!

nick reese is crap, didnt pole a league vote at all...
dimmy123 your not playing next year you cant play footy at all

jason edwards and louis hannet are very good players but mundy is good from carngham and also nick o brien is a future star playing key positions at 14 years of age a very good player

jason edwards and louis hannet are very good players but mundy is good from carngham and also nick o brien is a future star playing key positions at 14 years of age a very good player

navarre should beat ararat this week but i hope ararat beat them should be a good game if louis hannet fires navarre easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back