Not open for further replies.

My top 5

1. Jarrod "Asian Sensation" Cunningham.
2. Chris "superboot" Clark
3. Jakeb "Old pal" Thomas
4. Ethan "tank" McDonald
5. Ashley "old man" Legget

haha

The Asian sensation will make the team of the century so use better watch out, could be a player to watch.

lol there the only ones that have nick names in our team are they. or is that all you could think of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you should be on that list driscoll.:D

Nintendo - It's hard to say cause apparently they were missing quite a few when they played us last (two ruckmen and a full back). Although we were missing two wing players so with both teams at full strength they will both be improved compared to last time. I guess you'd give the advantage to Illabrook though they're ahead of us on the ladder for a reason..I wouldn't count them out yet.

Haha also I remember when Illabrook beat Navarre earlier in the year your coach said no-one else besides Navarre will be able to beat Illabrook all year. Or at least that's what we got told. Then Eagles and C/L went on to beat them. I think they went out of form for a while due to a lot of injuries but are just about at full strength now ready for finals.

Haha also I remember when Illabrook beat Navarre earlier in the year your coach said no-one else besides Navarre will be able to beat Illabrook all year. Or at least that's what we got told. Then Eagles and C/L went on to beat them. I think they went out of form for a while due to a lot of injuries but are just about at full strength now ready for finals.
At the start of the season they did look like a really good team, but with suspensions and players on the out in the last month they looked like they were going down hill. Looking forward to playing them in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back