lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhm shit..

its a hard one ay!!

I think yous blokes might get over the line just because you have alot more run through the linesa and because its on the biggest ground in the league!

I hope we do win, after a shit game last week i would love to play navarre again.

And maybe show them that were a pretty team than how we played.

Usually learmonth gets really scuffed up. The years when it was held there it was lucky to have good weather around the date cos otherwise it would of been a mud bath.
And it is being held there officially.

bad luck to you ararat boys on the weekend could easily have been youse playing this week instead. Great game Legget Zanos and North killed it and a lot of desperate acts as well. Now for us it's Illabrook this week and should be a good game.

bad luck to you ararat boys on the weekend could easily have been youse playing this week instead. Great game Legget Zanos and North killed it and a lot of desperate acts as well. Now for us it's Illabrook this week and should be a good game.

Gunna be a walkover mate, no chance at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes was a very good definetly could of went either way just ran out oftime in the end. well done to you guys and good luck this week. Now that we have played you are you going to confess up to who you are?

Yes was a very good definetly could of went either way just ran out oftime in the end. well done to you guys and good luck this week. Now that we have played you are you going to confess up to who you are?

Yeah agreed! Almost everyone else is known on here so no harm in it!!

To hard to decide i think !

That ash leggett should go alright though!

Na not me i had a shit first half of the year maybe Zanos might be up there has had a very consistant year and just think if he trained how much better he would be. Maybe also ben Johnson he has played well and is probaly a bit underratted, and it just depends on how games hannet and o'brian played to wether they will win or not

I believe u illabarook boys were very cocky going into the 2nd semi against navarre but ended up getting routed by a much better team. why so confident?

bit cocky mate after last weeks performance i think you should save the cockyness to after the game on saturday

Weren't cocky against Navarre, i knew it was going to be a tough game, and even i had doubts myself.

But this week the Doggies will bring their A-Game, searching to redeem themselves for last weeks disappointing effort.

Weren't cocky against Navarre, i knew it was going to be a tough game, and even i had doubts myself.

But this week the Doggies will bring their A-Game, searching to redeem themselves for last weeks disappointing effort.

Fair enough just thought your comment was a bit cocky considering that anything can happen come finals time

Thats why i thought wat he said was cocky they are a very good team just like use are and i think it will be a tough game unless you get on top of them in the midfield especially being played on the bigger ground

yeah i reckon we may be able to out run them.

and for b&f im going jacob long becoz all umps looks to share there votes between teams and he is alwyas in natties best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back