lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who played well for you blokes speedy? saw butters on satdy nite, he's got a fair old shiner from school footy haha

Yeah i heard he got a fair old whack in the chops so no wonder it was a nice black 1!
Mooka, chaz, andy, louie, ash, reado, dewy, batters, joshy d all appeared in our best...andy snagged 5 n our whole backline jus played really well!
Howd u go?

Yeah i heard he got a fair old whack in the chops so no wonder it was a nice black 1!
Mooka, chaz, andy, louie, ash, reado, dewy, batters, joshy d all appeared in our best...andy snagged 5 n our whole backline jus played really well!
Howd u go?
Very poorly mate. First quarter was shockin. I started at full back, but the guy i was matched to play on never played-that stuffed that match up haha. We got smashed in the end. Our ones even got rolled. not a good day for the club really. Belly got booted in an already broken hand-so its in good nick now.

Very poorly mate. First quarter was shockin. I started at full back, but the guy i was matched to play on never played-that stuffed that match up haha. We got smashed in the end. Our ones even got rolled. not a good day for the club really. Belly got booted in an already broken hand-so its in good nick now.

would of benn good for the town if use had of went a bit deeper into the finals. i also see your 17's got done by 104 points what happened there

would of benn good for the town if use had of went a bit deeper into the finals. i also see your 17's got done by 104 points what happened there
Yeah, would have been. In the two's we've been short all year, just weight of numbers eventually killed us. The seniors must have been disappointing tho-after beating stawell. The 17s must have came up against a pretty good horsham side. from all reports there is a fair gap between nhill, horsham and the rest in the juniors. Hopefully the boys bounce back this week and get another crack

Yeah, would have been. In the two's we've been short all year, just weight of numbers eventually killed us. The seniors must have been disappointing tho-after beating stawell. The 17s must have came up against a pretty good horsham side. from all reports there is a fair gap between nhill, horsham and the rest in the juniors. Hopefully the boys bounce back this week and get another crack

yeah i agree they have been in the top three all year and i think the would be disapointed if the did't make the prelim and maybe even the granny it still could be posiible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

our senior blokes were still going at 4 today, must be a great feeling after being flogged and smashed for 3 days,

Going to give some lip to the players in the under 17s?

Na not unless they are being soft. anyway biscuit spill the beans who are ya and wat number are you so that we can watch ya play

should of had the day off boys.

Looks like you hungover Ararat boys will look classy at the vote count haha i like your style tho.

Hahaha it was a good night the older blokes put 4 slabs on for us and i think we got through most of em, few blokes spewing but ah well great night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back