lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wat makes you say that

Think navarre might go in there with high heads and c/L played a great game last week and must be in a fair bit of form beating skipton, eagles then illabrook on the trot..

N. Obrien because he should step right up and dominate!!

Think navarre might go in there with high heads and c/L played a great game last week and must be in a fair bit of form beating skipton, eagles then illabrook on the trot..

N. Obrien because he should step right up and dominate!!

Yeah fair point navarre still have the fire power to beat anyoone even if there best player or players don't that well. but yes i think it will be a close hard fort contest

Yeah fair point navarre still have the fire power to beat anyoone even if there best player or players don't that well. but yes i think it will be a close hard fort contest

Yeah also cause every1 else was going for navarre so had to be different and cos i want C/L to win!!

I'm going for Navarre by 8 goals, Andy to get the medal for kicking 5 or 6
Navarre will play an excellent game, and take the lead early on. The lead will continuously extend, and by 1/2 time, or 3/4 time, C/L will drop their heads and the game will run away from them.

I'd like to see a close game, but i honestly don't think it will be

Good luck to both teams though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why wat is wrong about some girls could be better and go in harder than half the players in our league, if they are any good and do want to play footy why not let them
you dont have to worry about me not going in hard, i'll go harder than all the players in illabrook put together.

What about the key match ups?
Whats Everybody's Views on this?

Will we see the match up of Johnson and Hannett?

I'm going to go with:
Rhoden on J O'Brien- Rhoden should win this contest!
Mundy on Hannett- Hannett a bit to good for Mundy in this one!
Nunn on Leithhead- Cant break this one, will be good to watch!
Harrington on Lang- Lang a lot better in the air then Harrington!
Ch.Driscoll on Johnson- Johnson, to quick for Driscoll but Charlie may play to smartly for Johnson's liking!

Navarre wont tag N O'Brien and i doubt the saints will tag Hannett unless both teams are willing to give up one of their better players to do so....
A Hannett/N O'Brien match up could be on the cards, who knows!
Will be a great game to watch no matter what!

What about the key match ups?
Whats Everybody's Views on this?

Will we see the match up of Johnson and Hannett?

I'm going to go with:
Rhoden on J O'Brien- Rhoden should win this contest!
Mundy on Hannett- Hannett a bit to good for Mundy in this one!
Nunn on Leithhead- Cant break this one, will be good to watch!
Harrington on Lang- Lang a lot better in the air then Harrington!
Ch.Driscoll on Johnson- Johnson, to quick for Driscoll but Charlie may play to smartly for Johnson's liking!

Navarre wont tag N O'Brien and i doubt the saints will tag Hannett unless both teams are willing to give up one of their better players to do so....
A Hannett/N O'Brien match up could be on the cards, who knows!
Will be a great game to watch no matter what!

Good match ups there, the only thing is that rory nunn wont much up on leithhead because rory plays midfield. and mundy on hannet is no good either cause hannet is much taller and alot better through the air so that much up wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back