lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Langy played a half. Kicked 4 goals. Driscoll is back in form with a top effort of six goals. watch out ararat leithhead kickd like buddy franklin kicking 3.4, he dropped marks evrywhere. Dom Rhoden had a strong game in the centre. Charlie driscoll also featured in the best.

doggies had a big win over natte today, jeffries kicked 7 or so.

Better players schiltz,Greenwood,ashman.

talk around the club was that the hole Ararat team was looking at suspention and loss of points over the inncident in the local papers.

and looked on selected teams and lang wasnt on there?
What happened with the local papers?

He asked you how you played (as in how good).

I reckon ya played well and were in the top 6 players but probably not a vote getting sort of game. Driscoll I hear you're back to your best form over the past 2 weeks, is this true or what?;)

He asked you how you played (as in how good).

I reckon ya played well and were in the top 6 players but probably not a vote getting sort of game. Driscoll I hear you're back to your best form over the past 2 weeks, is this true or what?;)

yeah after the ararat and navarre game i played shit for three weeks straight so i think i am getting back to me best still a bit of work to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

na mate me and langy were working together well i thought this week and its probly not gunna change ha who played well for use

umm all our players played well dont really wanna single anyone because everyone did there job, but kane Ivermee and bulger and northy played well

dont know if anyone has given an in-depth review of the Skipton V Carngham Linton game yesterday so as a C/L player myself i will do it

Both teams had players out with Nick O Brien, Jarrod Dawson, Luke Howe, Harley McIntosh and Hamish Adams out for C/L and Sam Peeters and Reuben McLean out for Skipton. Carngham won the toss and kicked to the town end of the ground. Skipton got the first goal but a couple from Rory Nunn gave Carngham the lead before a late Pete Dunne goal gave Skipton back the lead at the first change. Will Corbett of Skipton was knocked out and stretchered off in the first five minutes not to return and Tom Cull of C/L got a jab to the stomach and was also off for the remainder of the game.

Skipton 2.3.15 C/L 2.1.13

It was an even second quarter with a late Justin O'Brien goal bringing the margin back to 4 points at the main change.

Skipton 4.5.29 C/L 4.1.25

Ben Johnson hurt his ankle late in the second quarter and as a result started off the ground and Skipton got an early goal to put the margin back to 10 points and with Ben off for the whole quarter Skipton dominated in the centre and across half-back and with Pete Dunne lively up forward kicked another four goals to Carnghams none to give Skipton a handy lead at the last change.

Skipton 9.5.59 C/L 4.3.27

The last quarter was an avalanche with Dunne running amok and McIntyre, Slater and Robertson dominating proceeding and Partridge holding J O'Brien Skipton piled on the goals leading to their first win over a team in the five.

Skipton 17.6 108 C/L 5.4.34

Basically kills our chances of a top three spot and a double chance unless we can knock over Illabrook in the last round and smash Natte and Navarre beat Ararat which is unlikely.

KYLE PONDER: Cleaned up three C/L players off the ball and could face a stint on the sidelines as I hear the trainer has got it on video and deserves to go as well wouldnt put his head over the ball but happy to take cheap shots off the ball all in the first half by the way and then Wayne Randall went on him with instructions and he didnt do anything and actually got a couple of kicks.

I thought Bulger was pretty quiet actually. Played mostly in the backline where he had limited opportunity and wouldn't have had more than 7 possessions all up but I totally agree with the other players. Bulger's had a really good year though, I think he's the most improved from our side. Butler had a big impact considering he wasn't at full fitness.

So Langy played up at CHF while he was on the ground pockets? Maybe he'll get more time on the ground this week playing a top 5 team..

I thought Bulger was pretty quiet actually. Played mostly in the backline where he had limited opportunity and wouldn't have had more than 7 possessions all up but I totally agree with the other players. Bulger's had a really good year though, I think he's the most improved from our side. Butler had a big impact considering he wasn't at full fitness.

So Langy played up at CHF while he was on the ground pockets? Maybe he'll get more time on the ground this week playing a top 5 team..

Yeah he probaly will but i guess thats just another problem we will have to overcome tp take home the points

yeah he played CHF me and him swapped when he was on but i dont know if he will play a full game against ararat

Good wrap up chokewood, that sort of explains why C/L lost by so much. Sounds like it was even up until the second half. The big keys to their team are undoubtetly N. O'Brien and B.Johnson, as the results on the weekend showed. Why were so many players missing?

Good wrap up chokewood, that sort of explains why C/L lost by so much. Sounds like it was even up until the second half. The big keys to their team are undoubtetly N. O'Brien and B.Johnson, as the results on the weekend showed. Why were so many players missing?

Heres the list
N.O'Brien Vic U/15 Schoolboys
H McIntosh Something School Related
L. Howe Work
J Dawson School
H Adams School
A Couch Sick

Plus during the game
T.Cull Cleaned up by Ponder Probably be right
B Johnson Hurt Ankle in second quarter come back on in last onto a forward flank and will be right for Natte

Heres the list
N.O'Brien Vic U/15 Schoolboys
H McIntosh Something School Related
L. Howe Work
J Dawson School
H Adams School
A Couch Sick

Plus during the game
T.Cull Cleaned up by Ponder Probably be right
B Johnson Hurt Ankle in second quarter come back on in last onto a forward flank and will be right for Natte

Unlucky for yous blokes on the weekend you might have been able to get in the top 3 with a win on the w.e but looks fairly unlickely now, especially if these blokes are going to keep missing game..

Yeah the old lang played CHF 4 a quarter n a half n bobbed up wid 4goals but who no's where i'll decide 2 put him this wk...Last quarter saw Lang Hannett n Rhoden all sitting on the pine but the boys still kept soldiering on against a much improved rokewood side 2 run out 72point winners!
Good team effort by the boys!!!

Finals footy has come a cupla wks early wid my lot playin u ararat boys 4 the 3rd time this season, should b a bloody good contest wateva way the coin falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back