Liam Baker officially tells Richmond to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Another Richmond first, we will be the only club in AFL history to totally rebuild its list on the 1st night of the Draft.

Day 2 we won't even be there.

the jesus win GIF

Says the guy who just posts a pic of the number 30 to anything a Carlton supporter says. This fred is about Liam Baker yet all you want to talk about it Carlton

He is such tiresome, humourless crank.

Posts the same crap gifs and spam responses to every post that offends him

It's nothing to do with him being a Richmond fan either (many of them don't like him either hence banned from the Richmond board), but Pixel just posts the same old annoying and tiresome gifs over and over, he never actually posts anything witty or actually original, which was the bread and butter of the Bay back in its Prime Years.

He takes himself and footy way too seriously.

The melts from Eagles flogs would be amazing i have to admit ;)
I'm quite excited at the thought of this draft. Our list is a dog's breakfast, I still remember when the Blues got Weitering, Curnow & McKay in the same draft. If we do this right our midfield is going to be insane once they develop.

He is such tiresome, humourless crank.

Posts the same crap gifs and spam responses to every post that offends him

It's nothing to do with him being a Richmond fan either (many of them don't like him either hence banned from the Richmond board), but Pixel just posts the same old annoying and tiresome gifs over and over, he never actually posts anything witty or actually original, which was the bread and butter of the Bay back in its Prime Years.

He takes himself and footy way too seriously.
Ok Mr Injury and deceased player melting troller, have you ever thought about attending an AA meeting at all?

Ok Mr Injury and deceased player melting troller, have you ever thought about attending an AA meeting at all?

I have said several times it was my lowest moment and one I truly regret and own up to (my Millane and De Goey trolls) and it will never happen again..

However I think racially abusing an Asian Worker at McDonalds is actually more abhorrent and toxic behaviour, one you don't actually seem remorseful at all.

I am happy to be criticised for my behaviour and trolling in the past, from just about anyone but you, who has also racially and religiously vilified me on several occasions on this forum.

I am a flawed campaigner yes, but I try to make amends when I stuff up, you seem to think racially abusing a young Asian girl probably only working at McDonalds to work.her way through University is acceptable behaviour ? (Least not one worthy of an sincere apology to the Lassie ?)

Grow up and take some responsibility yourself, there are legit reasons why you (and I) have our respective reputations on this forum, we earned it with our own floggish, selfish and at times totally out of line rantings, least I am man enough to own up and acknowledge and apologise for my moments of vile and inappropriate rants

You are always playing the persecuted victim card and frankly it stinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have said several times it was my lowest moment and one I truly regret and own up to (my Millane and De Goey trolls) and it will never happen again..

However I think racially abusing an Asian Worker at McDonalds is actually more abhorrent and toxic behaviour, one you don't actually seem remorseful at all.

I am happy to be criticised for my behaviour and trolling in the past, from just about anyone but you, who has also racially and religiously vilified me on several occasions on this forum.

I am a flawed campaigner yes, but I try to make amends when I stuff up, you seem to think racially abusing a young Asian girl probably only working at McDonalds to work.her way through University is acceptable behaviour ? (Least not one worthy of an sincere apology to the Lassie ?)

Grow up and take some responsibility yourself, there are legit reasons why you (and I) have our respective reputations on this forum, we earned it with our own floggish, selfish and at times totally out of line rantings, least I am man enough to own up and acknowledge and apologise for my moments of vile and inappropriate rants

You are always playing the persecuted victim card and frankly it stinks.
You say this all the time when you comeback from a meltdown ban yet you do it again and again. Then you love to put the spotlight on me so you can deflect your bad behaviour. I've explained to you many times here nothing serious happened with between and that young lady and yet you milk it everyday like a 5 year old kid pointing his finger in a school yard taunt. You seriously need to pull your head in and stop abusing everyone here, bantering about football is ok I understand where we are posting at. Stop abusing everyone and you'll be a much better person for it.

Last edited:
You say this all the time when you comeback from a meltdown ban yet you do it again and again. Then you love to put the spotlight on me so you can deflect your bad behaviour. I've explained to you many times here nothing serious happened with beteeen and that young lady and yet you milk it everyday like a 5 year old kid pointing his finger in school yard taunt. You seriously need to pull your head in and stop abusing everyone here, bantering about football is ok I understand where we posting at. Stop abusing everyone and you'll be a much better person for it.
Nice melt

You say this all the time when you comeback from a meltdown ban yet you do it again and again. Then you love to put the spotlight on me so you can deflect your bad behaviour. I've explained to you many times here nothing serious happened with between and that young lady and yet you milk it everyday like a 5 year old kid pointing his finger in school yard taunt. You seriously need to pull your head in and stop abusing everyone here, bantering about football is ok I understand where we posting at. Stop abusing everyone and you'll be a much better person for it.

Remember back 3 or so weeks ago before
My suspension? I had been complaining about chronic and very painful arthritis in my foot for over 2 weeks, i was almost bedridden for 10 days, could barely walk, you seemed to find my pain and distress amusing (calling me arthritis boy etc)

I could barely have any sleep over that time either.

I can accept i go over the top, but you don't (and probably are incapable of such self-awareness and introspection)

You were legitimately booted from the Richmond board for being nothing but abusive (esp towards Ooze)

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and I am not abusing anyone.

Remember back 3 or so weeks ago before
My suspension? I had been complaining about chronic and very painful arthritis in my foot for over 2 weeks, i was almost bedridden for 10 days, could barely walk, you seemed to find my pain and distress amusing (calling me arthritis boy etc)

I could barely have any sleep over that time either.

I can accept i go over the top, but you don't (and probably are incapable of such self-awareness and introspection)

You were legitimately booted from the Richmond board for being nothing but abusive (esp towards Ooze)

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and
I am not abusing anyone.
You need a reality check sir yes you do, you're bay bully and you have anger issues yet don't even know it.

You say this all the time when you comeback from a meltdown ban yet you do it again and again. Then you love to put the spotlight on me so you can deflect your bad behaviour. I've explained to you many times here nothing serious happened with between and that young lady and yet you milk it everyday like a 5 year old kid pointing his finger in a school yard taunt. You seriously need to pull your head in and stop abusing everyone here, bantering about football is ok I understand where we are posting at. Stop abusing everyone and you'll be a much better person for it.
"Hello Pot? This is Kettle."

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Baker officially tells Richmond to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back