Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Took you long enough to go search for it.

Huh? Took me all of 30 seconds.

So you reckon WC 2nd rounder is fair early 20's pick, but pick 15ish is MASSIVE overs? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes, a mid teens pick is massive overs for an undersized 'utility' who can't even do a run-with role.

Players picked in the draft there this year will be far better than Baker ever will and have 10+ years ahead of them.

WCE's 2nd will probably be pushed out to mid 20s, which is his value.

So what does he offer? 'Leadership'?

Huh? Took me all of 30 seconds.

Yes, a mid teens pick is massive overs for an undersized 'utility' who can't even do a run-with role.

Players picked in the draft there this year will be far better than Baker ever will and have 10+ years ahead of them.

WCE's 2nd will probably be pushed out to mid 20s, which is his value.

So what does he offer? 'Leadership'?

Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

pick 15 ish, will get pushed to, you realise that yeah?

You still have time to delete this nonsense, you are seriously embarrassing yourself now.

Took you long enough to go search for it.

So you reckon WC 2nd rounder is fair early 20's pick, but pick 15ish is MASSIVE overs? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Go back to school ya peanut.
I mean, you can flip this argument around.

Richmond supporters believe a pick around 10-15 is fair, but early 20s is MASSIVE UNDERS??

I mean, you can flip this argument around.

Richmond supporters believe a pick around 10-15 is fair, but early 20s is MASSIVE UNDERS??
I haven't said that though.

I would also argue there is a huge gap between pick 10 and early 20's, but not so much from pick 15ish to early 20's which is what I said.

I speak only for myself not the wider supporter group ya know ;)

Last edited:
A 4 way mega trade.

Tigers OUT Bolton, Baker F2, 36*, 39*, 41*, 54*. IN DBG, 3* F1 (Lions)
Eagles OUT Barrass, 3, F2. IN Bolton, Baker, 10*, 17*
Hawks OUT DBG 10* F2. IN Barrass, F3 (Lions).
Lions OUT 17*, F1, F3. IN 36*, 39*, 41*, 54* F2 (Tigers), F2 (Eagles), F2 (Hawks),
LOL WTF? 1. we don't want DBG 2. our F2 will be nearly the same as Lions F1.

So it's basically Bolton, Baker, 2x 3rds AND 2x4ths out for pick 3 and a spud? I wouldn't even do Bolton for pick 3 straight swap, let alone losing Baker and 4 picks on top of that.

Congrats on the worst trade proposal I've seen on Bigfooty 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's basically Bolton, Baker, 2x 3rds AND 2x4ths out for pick 3 and a spud? I wouldn't even do Bolton for pick 3 straight swap, let alone losing Baker and 4 picks on top of that.

Its a good deal mate :thumbsupemoji:

I knew it looked bad for tigers so make that F2 a F3 and Lions F2 to tigers and it'll look better. So 3, F1, F2. That F2 from lions will be worth more next season as only picks in the first 40 are now going to worth points next year.

If Barrass leaves I'd say it'll be a complex 3 or 4 club trade involving Baker, Barrass and multiple picks.

Assuming Baker nominates Weagles.
I hope Tiggers fans are not getting their heart set on whatever first round pick comes in for Barrass, coz WC arent letting him go for picks to then turn into Baker. At least, I dont think they are that stupid...

Nah, that's why I said a complex trade involving multiple picks and multiple clubs...
Yeah, I reckon you and a couple others understand but there defs some who have their eyes on it

I feel Baker value of 10 is too much for some one out of contract but if Tigers want it then they'll need to give up something in return. People at the tigers might not want DBG but he's pretty much a free hit in a trade involving multiple clubs and he has been trained to be a swingman pretty much.

I feel Baker value of 10 is too much for some one out of contract but if Tigers want it then they'll need to give up something in return. People at the tigers might not want DBG but he's pretty much a free hit in a trade involving multiple clubs and he has been trained to be a swingman pretty much.
DGBs value is basically nothing

Yeah I essentially mean he's steak knives in such deal.
You could remove his name from the entire hypothetical trade and it would make no difference is what I mean, even as steak knives its borderline whether you even want him taking a list spot, unless you needed depth or something maybe I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back