Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Coleman Jones, I reported a week before he was traded what the pick would be based on his instructions around owing the club.

Take it or leave it mate, I could care less, but one of us dealing in facts ad the other is you :heart:

Coleman Jones, I reported a week before he was traded what the pick would be based on his instructions around owing the club.

Take it or leave it mate, I could care less, but one of us dealing in facts ad the other is you :heart:
Well as someone dealing in facts I'd assumed you'd know you traded Soldo last year which would make him your "last traded player." :)

Well as someone dealing in facts I'd assumed you'd know you traded Soldo last year which would make him your "last traded player." :)
Cool, forgot, guess that settles it then, Baker is gone and doesn't care about us anymore.

Cool, forgot, guess that settles it then, Baker is gone and doesn't care about us anymore.
One of us is dealing in facts and the other is dealing in "bro just trust me even though I can't get the basics right."

One of us is dealing in facts and the other is dealing in "bro just trust me even though I can't get the basics right."
No, you are using an opinion, I was referring to a specific trade and missed one in between, it doesnt change what I have said though, in that plenty of players request fair value in trades and dont look to **** their team on the way out.

I understand this doesn't suit your argument, but you will be ok with your opinion whether its right or not I am sure.

Apologies that my mistake upset you. Sending strength.

If that's a true story then boy he must have hated North before he went there. Not only is he a potato, but he forced them to overpay for him to spud it up.

Brutal by CCJ.

No, you are using an opinion, I was referring to a specific trade and missed one in between, it doesnt change what I have said though, in that plenty of players request fair value in trades and dont look to **** their team on the way out.

I understand this doesn't suit your argument, but you will be ok with your opinion whether its right or not I am sure.

Apologies that my mistake upset you. Sending strength.
Yes but they do look to **** their team on the way in apparently.

not what I said, fair trading isnt being ****ed.

You care way too much for someone whose team isnt involved. Bored? Hurt?
You're upset someone's replying to you on a forum?

Or is it that you're upset you've been proven to be wrong?

You're upset someone's replying to you on a forum?

Or is it that you're upset you've been proven to be wrong?
Im not upset 🤷‍♂️

You havent proven anything, if you look back, I always referring to CCJ, the missed Soldo trade changes nothing.

You are a very strange unit. I will leave it here with you, cant be ****ed with peanuts today.

With the Buss re-signing, the two seconds WC have might be enough to get it done. Particularly if they can use them to get a Carlton/Brisbane late first. I honestly just thought Buss was a lock.

Enough in the realms of fair to get it done though I still question why either Baker or WC are interested in this being a thing. Try to extort Freo for Bolton (who doesn't seem to want to be there), chuck an extra 150k a year to Baker (who seems to bleed black and yellow) to keep him and all three clubs win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not upset 🤷‍♂️

You havent proven anything, if you look back, I always referring to CCJ, the missed Soldo trade changes nothing.

You are a very strange unit. I will leave it here with you, cant be ****ed with peanuts today.
Incorrect it changes your assertion CCJ was the last player Richmon traded.

Which makes your "CCJ made North pony up just trust me bro" argument look even more flimsy than it was already.

Incorrect it changes your assertion CCJ was the last player Richmon traded.

Which makes your "CCJ made North pony up just trust me bro" argument look even more flimsy than it was already.
I literally posted it on BF at the time, that's evidence as opposed to your opinion.

Like I said, changes nothing, but does highlight your desperation to be right, even though, even in this thread, it was clear I was referring to CJ.

Are you actually ok? Being quite the cat.

I literally posted it on BF at the time, that's evidence as opposed to your opinion.

Like I said, changes nothing, but does highlight your desperation to be right, even though, even in this thread, it was clear I was referring to CJ.

Are you actually ok? Being quite the cat.
Yes and you want us to take you at your word that it wasn't something you made up at the time and since you just proved your word means nothing.......

See where I'm going with this?

Yes and you want us to take you at your word that it wasn't something you made up at the time and since you just proved your word means nothing.......

See where I'm going with this?
Then ignore it if you don't believe it, would be a strange lie but the fact you care so much is great.
Very sad human.

Then ignore it if you don't believe it, would be a strange lie but the fact you care so much is great.
Very sad human.
Why do you care so much about what I think?

With the Buss re-signing, the two seconds WC have might be enough to get it done. Particularly if they can use them to get a Carlton/Brisbane late first. I honestly just thought Buss was a lock.

Enough in the realms of fair to get it done though I still question why either Baker or WC are interested in this being a thing. Try to extort Freo for Bolton (who doesn't seem to want to be there), chuck an extra 150k a year to Baker (who seems to bleed black and yellow) to keep him and all three clubs win.
West Cost don't have 2 x 2nds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back