Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Remove the 40 and it's what I think happens

You can’t really remove the 40. The 40 is the pick they would have got for graham if we hadn’t overpaid in return for a lower price for baker.

So it would be baker and graham for 20 and 22.

You can’t really remove the 40. The 40 is the pick they would have got for graham if we hadn’t overpaid in return for a lower price for baker.

So it would be baker and graham for 20 and 22.
Oh, I see what you mean, you're being too accurate haha. We agree on the price

That can be said about all cities though.

If you don't like surfing and miners then Perth sucks.

If you don't like tourists and dickheads then Sydney sucks

If you don't like lefty hipsters and sport then Melbourne sucks.

If you don't like churches then Adelaide sucks

If you are alive then Brisbane sucks

If you don't like drunk tradies, school kids, and tourists and you also don't like dodgy massage places then the Gold coast sucks

If you can feel the weather and have open eyes then Geelong sucks.
I assume you never been to Adelaide?

Sorry when did I tell you an exact salary he is being offered? :think:

You made the emphatic claim, not me. Have you been drinking?
Well Liam Baker isnt on centrelink wages isnt he?

I have been drinking heavily since freos loss to the cats last night.

Started drinking Captain Morgan and coke during the game. Then drank Gin and orange juice and Vodka shots after the game. So yes I am plastered at the moment.

Not sure why supporters do this and all supporter bases do it and for some reason try to justify that their club wont over pay in dollars to get a player to move and some how believe the player moves because he wants to play at that team

It can happen but in most cases it doesnt and the player trying to get the player to move pays more than the club the player is currently playing at.

In Bakers case he has 3 clubs wanting him and making him offers
now this guy is no chance of accepting a contract to move for less money when apart from his last 2 years has been on min chips and is now about to sign his last contract in a limited career

Baker will be getting paid min $800k no matter where he plays and i wouldnt be surprised if its even as high as $900k at the eagles

But why would we care what he gets paid once he is at the club
Be brutally honest here...

If you were Liam Baker, where would you want to spend your next 5 years? Dockers? Eagles? Richmond? Another club?

Fair chance the Tigers would know? Maybe not what team but if he is staying or going. From what Yze said the other day about he’d rather know around this time of the year. (If he has chosen)

I reckon he has told the Tigers he’s not staying, and suddenly he is out with concussion. Don’t think he’ll play the GC game either.

Well Liam Baker isnt on centrelink wages isnt he?

I have been drinking heavily since freos loss to the cats last night.

Started drinking Captain Morgan and coke during the game. Then drank Gin and orange juice and Vodka shots after the game. So yes I am plastered at the moment.
Cool story but I wasn't even replying to you...

I reckon he has told the Tigers he’s not staying, and suddenly he is out with concussion. Don’t think he’ll play the GC game either.
Yeah pretty much along the lines of what the NBA do when it gets close to the trade deadline. A big injury would him a bit in his contract and also his trade value.

Not sure they would use concussion though as the excuse with that being such a big thing atm. Some think the same is happening with Barrass atm too but we will see over the next 2 weeks

Yeah pretty much along the lines of what the NBA do when it gets close to the trade deadline. A big injury would him a bit in his contract and also his trade value.

Not sure they would use concussion though as the excuse with that being such a big thing atm. Some think the same is happening with Barrass atm too but we will see over the next 2 weeks
Nah, a track watcher saw it happen at training. Mansell got him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, a track watcher saw it happen at training. Mansell got him.
Yeah, makes sense. The last week could be the one but winnable game and can’t really move on the ladder so Tigers might try and go all in if they get a few back.

GC known to lose the last road games of the season in recent history when they should’ve won. Would be a huge difference in their pick landing spot too and get in before their Academy players bid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back