Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Been through there multiple times. Not a fan. The number of drop dead gorgeous women with sub-par blokes who look like they would stand out in Frankston makes me mad.
lol that's everywhere on Earth.

99% of relationships blokes are worse looking

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I plan on getting answers from the club about this trade on Sunday during a CEO Q&A. Just asking the hard hitting questions

zYtppF1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made peace a while ago that he's gone. Reckon we get okay compensation but what we perceive to be overs if Bolton and Rioli go and thus we end up being happy enough with our draft haul.

I think his value is a late first rounder though
I made peace a while ago we are going to sign these 2 Richmond potatoes.

Nah who am I kidding

Its still bloody depressing

Good on Baker for jumping ship to the Eagles. Let’s face it, the Eagles are heading for a decade of pain, pure and simple. But Baker’s not just chasing wins—he’s chasing a dream, the kind of childhood fantasy that makes you fall in love with footy in the first place. It’s bold, it’s brave, and it’s got a touch of madness to it. Who says romance is dead in this game? Baker’s putting heart before silverware, and you’ve got to respect that—even if he’s walking into a storm.

Good on Baker for jumping ship to the Eagles. Let’s face it, the Eagles are heading for a decade of pain, pure and simple. But Baker’s not just chasing wins—he’s chasing a dream, the kind of childhood fantasy that makes you fall in love with footy in the first place. It’s bold, it’s brave, and it’s got a touch of madness to it. Who says romance is dead in this game? Baker’s putting heart before silverware, and you’ve got to respect that—even if he’s walking into a storm.
Is this a copy pasta that I'm not aware of?

What the hell are you on about? He has won 2 premierships in his life in 7 years of AFL compared to the 0 your club has won.

Not sure.
Why don’t you send a lame brained email to the club asking the question and see if you get a response.
Was going to go back with

"In the spirit of only employing people named Adam, do we think Adam Yze might be a good fit given his ability to accumulate low end draft picks for every team he has ever been involved with in his careerl"

Was going to go back with

"In the spirit of only employing people named Adam, do we think Adam Yze might be a good fit given his ability to accumulate low end draft picks for every team he has ever been involved with in his careerl"
Send it.
I’m not sure what my clubs response would be.
Most likely they would ignore such idiocy. But you never know?

BTW, did your club indulge you with a response to your inane question to the CEO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back