Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Here are a list (not exhaustive) of current players that are better than Bontempelli P.Cripps and equal to Bontempelli.

Billy Frampton
Mason Cox
Jed Bews
Jake Bowey
Tom Sparrow

I'm learning a lot in this thread.

Last edited:
Hurry up Trade period, getting sucked into this thread is draining

200.gif

Hi Taylor nice stats now how many premiership sides has Aish played in again? :$

Doesn't matter. It doesn't make the team they go to win a flag they've already won.

Role players by their nature are the passengers in the bus being driven by the key position and superstar players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be easier if you just said 'I didn't see him when he was at Freo'.
He was a good (very good) player. Who showed a lot of promise.

Gun is an overstatement. don't think he made the next step.

I don't throw gun around. Sorry if this offends. It's not meant to.

Liam Baker is a perfectly solid AFL player, but considering our current list and needs I don't think I have ever been less keen to trade for a player.

He was a good (very good) player. Who showed a lot of promise.

Gun is an overstatement. don't think he made the next step.

I don't throw gun around. Sorry if this offends. It's not meant to.
Mate, not offended at all. Two top 5 bnf finishes in his 3rd and 4th year of AFL. The kid was a gun. Might still be if Crazy Vossy knew how good he was.

Here we go again, for probably the 10th time

Read what this was in response to
I’ve read it

Comment still stands

There’s a reason you’ve been told you’re wrong ten times (and it’s not because you’re smarter than all the rest of us)

I’ve read it

Comment still stands

There’s a reason you’ve been told you’re wrong ten times (and it’s not because you’re smarter than all the rest of us)

Not all of you, just the ones that can't read properly

I literally said in the post you quoted "he's a quality player". Just don't pretend his ball use his elite, it simply isn't. Both things can be true btw

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back