Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

A lot of clubs had injuries.
Pearce and Treacey were big outs but you're making excuses.

You lost your last 4 games.
It's the types of players that are injured.

Injuries are never equally Spead but when you get them in the same area it's difficult to cover.

If you are missing your Ruck, key forward and key back it affects your structure.

Yeah we played 3 of the top 4 while missing our spine

You've conveniently forgotten Darcy there

Do you agree or disagree that they would've had more impact than baker?

If the argument on here was that we only needed baker to beat port then my counter argument that any of those 3 players would have had more impact is completely valid?
I didn't forget Darcy.
I didn't mention him because he was missing for half of the year, not just the end.

He played 12 games this year and 15 last year.
Huge concerns over him.

Just having Treacey would've made a huge difference.

Silly to compare those 3 players over Baker TBH.
My arguement wasn't that.

The point I was trying to make was that you were in a position for top 4 and
you didn't win a game after the derby.

Yes you had a tough run home, but we beat you and you should've beaten Essendon and should be beating Port at home.

The thing is, if you keep trotting out "injuries and a tough run home" as an excuse, you're going nowhere.

It's the types of players that are injured.

Injuries are never equally Spead but when you get them in the same area it's difficult to cover.

If you are missing your Ruck, key forward and key back it affects your structure.
Of course it does.

But at the end of the day, you lost the unlosable one to Essendon and that wasn't due to injuries.

Of course it does.

But at the end of the day, you lost the unlosable one to Essendon and that wasn't due to injuries.
Treacy did not play the last quarter vs Essendon from memory. Got injured in the 3rd.

Darcy was half fit, and should not have played. Him playing, probably cost us the game. This was his last game for the year.

Pearce did not play.

and having said that, we still should have won.

Treacy did not play the last quarter vs Essendon from memory. Got injured in the 3rd.

Darcy was half fit, and should not have played. Him playing, probably cost us the game. This was his last game for the year.

Pearce did not play.

and having said that, we still should have won.
Ahhh yes if it wasn’t for injuries.
Carry on Freo supporters and accept mediocrity.

Ahhh yes if it wasn’t for injuries.
Carry on Freo supporters and accept mediocrity.
I'm not sure there is a more triggering phrase than "accepting mediocrity" as if there is anything Bigfooty nuffies can do about anything with regards to the club short of us secretly being Simon Garlick.

Liam Baker will help Freo play and win finals, he should only not be pursued if he costs us a better player

I'm not sure there is a more triggering phrase than "accepting mediocrity" as if there is anything Bigfooty nuffies can do about anything with regards to the club short of us secretly being Simon Garlick.

Liam Baker will help Freo play and win finals, he should only not be pursued if he costs us a better player
Blah blah blah. Can't hear you over all the mediocrity you're accepting.

Wasn’t meant to trigger.
Just astounded when I saw some of the excuses rolled out for Freos capitulation in their last game of the year with so much on the line.

Wasn’t meant to trigger.
Just astounded when I saw some of the excuses rolled out for Freos capitulation in their last game of the year with so much on the line.
Haha, it just triggers me because it's a thing brought up on the Freo board as if when people start getting angry on BF then everything will be fixed and Freo will be unstoppable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back