Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

It's a risk worth taking when you've got a dynasty group coming off 3 flags in 4 years.

If you eventually win just 1 flag, you might understand.
yes until such happens I guess I will just never be able to understand

Until then maybe you could elaborate on just how your support of your club was a big factor in the RFC success and thus with such success comes an elevated understanding of football in general?

Serong
Brayshaw
Young
Treacy
Ryan
Jackson
Darcy
Amiss
Pearce
Clark
Chapman
Switkowski
Frederick
Walker
Sharp / Sturt

Age wise and potential I’d have Nathan O’Driscoll, Matt Johnson and Josh Draper comfortably ahead too.
The fact you have Switkowski in your top 12 players shows me that Freo is nowhere close to contending with its current list.

Is this regarded as a super draft, or just an even draft? Genuine question as I don’t follow the reports, but that makes a big difference in your calculations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its more a bit of a weird super draft I think. Weird in that the top picks don't stand out as much as most drafts but at the same time the depth of talent picks in the top 30 is considered exceptional compared to other drafts too so there's way more conjecture as to where players will be drafted compared to other drafts. Eg Ive seen Harvey Langford anywhere from 3 to 13 in recent mock drafts or Murphy Reid 3-15.

The fact you have Switkowski in your top 12 players shows me that Freo is nowhere close to contending with its current list.
Switta is in the 12 to 18ish range of roleplayers that are best 22 and handy players.. You guys can shit on him all you want which is hilarious because he's very similar to Baker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It dosen't matter anyway Switta or Baker they won't be playing together. I think Baker goes to West Coast I think he is a better fit there and I'm hoping they think the same and part with Pick 13 for him.

It dosen't matter anyway Switta or Baker they won't be playing together. I think Baker goes to West Coast I think he is a better fit there and I'm hoping they think the same and part with Pick 13 for him.

13 in a stacked draft from a club desperate to bring in some real youth?

Long odds to grab 13 as the straight deal.

Eagles will want to release 23 at best and even then there’s plenty that don’t even want to do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back