Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Is Baker an elite mid that will guide West Coast when they are next challenging? No, so he is 100 per cent not worth downgrading from 3 to 10. He is a very handy utility with good leadership skills, every team needs them, but they are not match winners. West Coast are rebuilding, they need picks 3 and 13 for the foundation of their next finals team, I don't think they are going to hand them over to a team in the same position as us and give them a leg up.

Reckon talk about pick 6 for Rioli has resulted in a general overrating of players' worth on the open market for Richmond fans, particularly one who is out of contract.
I know it's off topic.... 99 percent certain that west coast will keep pick 3 or take pick 3 to the draft.

Unless some random Victorian side offers up something tempting or way overs.

At least pick 10- 12 ish, a pick between pick 20-22 and a future 1st for pick 3

Last time a team I can think of that traded pick 3 was Freo in 2016 for pick 8, pick 32, pick 72 and Cam McCarthy.

No way Richmond are giving up Pick 21 or F2nd in the trade.

BTW your last trade suggestion you realise values Baker at only the upgrade from Pick 6 to Pick 3. No way he is traded for that. There is some serious delusion going on here. Those in the West seem to excel at throwing the delusion around at Richmond fans on here, but then throw their own ridiculous trade suggestions out there.
Most teams wouldn't offer pick 21 for a future 2nd. Unless Richmond hands pick 21 to north Melbournes 2025 Future 2nd.

I just don't like all these Richmond players being traded off in the one off Season. Sounds like Freo of 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back