Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rub him out for the season

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 17, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney

This will be an interesting one for the MRO. Its a very very dangerous action, slinging with the arm pinned. But Day is still out there playing.

Do they upgrade the penalty for "potential for injury" clause? Personally I'd say so because of the velocity at which he is dumped due to the slinging.

( Hi, I'm maddo and I'm calling for 3 weeks. Ignore my team and ignore the fixture )

I think that's similar to other tackles that have attracted a week's suspension even when the player tackled was not concussed.

This will be an interesting one for the MRO. Its a very very dangerous action, slinging with the arm pinned. But Day is still out there playing.

Do they upgrade the penalty for "potential for injury" clause? Personally I'd say so because of the velocity at which he is dumped due to the slinging.

( Hi, I'm maddo and I'm calling for 3 weeks. Ignore my team and ignore the fixture )

Tom Barrass got a week for one that I don't think was as bad as that.

Who knows?

If he gets a week I imagine the Dogs dont bother challenging given Libba needs some time being fully checked out - that said, the Nash foot hit did have a bit of force behind it because he had been moving and his body was rolling.
I'm not even sure he was right from the 1st hit 2 minutes in. There were a couple of other times afterwards where he seemed slow to get up

Back