FP: J.Roughead FF: L.Franklin FP: R.Campbell

Ruck: S.Taylor RR: S.Crawford R: B.Swell

Interchange
M.Osbourne
R.Vanderberg
C.Young
B.Dixon

NO CHANGE
If Boyle plays at chf i can see him been playing a blinder and that leaves Roughead with the forth best tall with Robbie Campbell in the forward line.

Rountine All Midfield Players in the forward line expect Mitchell and Swell.

And Joel Smith Running Forward of Centre Along With Changa

There's doubts on Browny. He says he'll play, but then again he'd say that if he'd contracted gangreen and had both legs amputated. Would suck horrendously if he missed....

Expected to be wet apparently...

Out: Boyle
In: McGlynn

...if this is the case.

At this stage there is 0% chance of rain if you can believe weather.com.au

Currently they are predicting Fine and Mild for Sat with a top of 19 and a min of 7. However the showers predicted for Sunday are worrying me...

there more chance of richmond playing in grand final then it raining the weather breau just changed thursday forcast to 24degrees when it was suppose to be 20 and rain ... that was yesterday

At this stage there is 0% chance of rain if you can believe weather.com.au

Currently they are predicting Fine and Mild for Sat with a top of 19 and a min of 7. However the showers predicted for Sunday are worrying me...

Suits me fine, our wet weather skills haven't exactly been imposing.

Campbell will start in the ruck and Taylor will be on the bench. With that said i'd prefer both big men on the park.

I read in the MX last week and article regaridng our two ruckman. The coaching staff leaves it up to them to work out there own interchanges.

Campbell will start in the ruck and Taylor will be on the bench. With that said i'd prefer both big men on the park.

I read in the MX last week and article regaridng our two ruckman. The coaching staff leaves it up to them to work out there own interchanges.

May need the resting Ruckman to play on Hale when he goes forward.
Croad to Petrie
Brown (if fit) to Jones
Guerra to Grant

As I said on the other thread, don't listen to the Bureau of Mabye-ology.

You guys are trying to find any excuse to drop Boyle. Why resort to listening to 6-7 day Melbourne forecasts, that's Today Tonight type evidence for an argument.

As I said on the other thread, don't listen to the Bureau of Mabye-ology.

You guys are trying to find any excuse to drop Boyle. Why resort to listening to 6-7 day Melbourne forecasts, that's Today Tonight type evidence of an argument. If you really wanna drop Boyle then say it. I'm sorry but Boyle is more important to the teams structure than McGlynn.

Of course he is.

I'm pro-dropping Boyle for weather reasons but I have nothing against Boyle.

I mean it's not like McGlynn is any less a liability but he would suit the conditions more.

If it's clear and dry it's a non-issue.

I'm happy to keep Boyler in, regardless of the weather.

If you are looking to get Benny McGlynn back in what about the bloke that came in for him? Did ossie do enough to hold his spot?

Looking forward to absolutely smashing the Roos this week, they have injury worries of their own - Jones, Firrito, Harris. All three very handy and we have seen in this finals series already the importance of picking fit players only. Can't say i'd be sorry if all three miss.

Looking at the GFS computer models (although they've been very wrong the last couple of years) the weather looks like it'll be clear from early saturday morning until sunday afternoon. There looks to be a bit of rain friday night but I can't see that having much effect at the ground. No rain unless that friday front moves through slower than predicted.

i think we need Boyle in their to take another good defender -or at the least stretch the Kangas in height. if Boyle starts strongly and Laidley makes changes - it then gives Buddy and Roughead a chance....i think the weather is a non issue...Boyle is usually a nice set shot and i am sure the win on sat may give him the needed confidence to return to the form he was in pre doin his hammy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Line Up Vs Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back