Lineup v Doggies this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Getting excited about this Saturday's game already. Think I'll be attending too, get to see the Hulk in the flesh!

Team id like to see Saturday:

B.Garland Frost Grimes
HB. Salem McDonald Lamumba
C. Watts Vandenberg Toumpas
HF. Kent Fitz Garlett
F. Pedo Hogan JKH
R. Spencer Viney Newton

IC. Tyson, Brayshaw, Gawn, Turdlick, Riley, Michie

Rest: Jamar, Dunn, Cross, Dawes, Nev, N.Jones

If Fitz goes into full spud mode then play Pedo at CHF and make him run his ring out.

Last edited:
can't be bothered traveling that extra half an hour added to the extra two hours it takes me to get to Melbs. But at least it's being streamed. I'm pretty excited also for this one, we had good moments in the freo game and even though it's just pre season i would like to see a good follow up from that performance this week. Wild card this game both us and the doggies have improved so it should be a cracker and hopefully Ballarat is a lot cooler than Fremantle (Ballarat is ususally pretty cold, so should be a good tempreture, i'm guessing)

Have to agree with Bluelegs don't think Hogan will play. I also think that Dawes will remain in the side and that Dunn will also remain in the side for leadership and a chance to bounce back from last week

Also I forgot that terlich was on our list , they should play either him or grimes but not both

Always Grimes.

Grimes does things that make me want to facepalm. Terlich does things that makes me want to slam my head against a brick wall.

If they play big Max against Minson he will require counselling for the rest of his life. Let Jake run into him instead, he loves it! I'm going to start a new Jake Spencer Appreciation thread :)

I don't know why people don't want Spencer to get a run. It's the ******* NAB challenge. At least we can laugh at him now and not have to tear our hair out.
Because we could play someone who might turn out moderately competent.

Because we could play someone who might turn out moderately competent.

From what I saw last week Gawn and Jamar are not that. In any case this is the time of year to be giving everyone a chance. You need to create competition for spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I and many others will be jumping off the Westgate if he is seen in a Melbourne jumper.

I could show you a picture of Tom Gillies, that way you won't have to wait until Saturday.

This is not a shot at Spencer because i want him to play, just recollecting. But i remember last year when he was on the last line of defence after taking a mark/free kick and kicked straight to vickery standing in the goal square. Vickery almost dropped the ball out of shock and disbelief before kicking a goal.

This is not a shot at Spencer because i want him to play, just recollecting. But i remember last year when he was on the last line of defence after taking a mark/free kick and kicked straight to vickery standing in the goal square. Vickery almost dropped the ball out of shock and disbelief before kicking a goal.
I remember that as well just like the time Gawn marked in the square against Essendon and missed it. Our rucks rock!

Out: Hogan, Mckenzie, Garland, M.Jones, Cross.

In: Watts, Viney, Howe, Brayshaw, Riley

Prefer to rest more senior players (like Nathan Jones) the following week when we take on Essendon's top ups.

The squad has been named here.

Watts and Viney are in, at the expense of Kent and someone else?..

Rohan Bail, Daniel Cross, Chris Dawes, Lynden Dunn, Jack Fitzpatrick, Sam Frost, Colin Garland, Jeff Garlett, Max Gawn, Jack Grimes, Jesse Hogan, Mark Jamar, Neville Jetta, Matt Jones, Nathan Jones, Jay Kennedy-Harris, Heritier Lumumba, Tom McDonald, Jordie McKenzie, Viv Michie, Ben Newton, Cameron Pedersen, Christian Salem, Billy Stretch, Jimmy Toumpas, Dom Tyson, Aaron vandenBerg, Jack Viney and Jack Watts

3 players to be named as emergencies, and 2 as subs thereafter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lineup v Doggies this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back