List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

And we played McEntee 40+ times and dropped Georgiades last year. Sometimes clubs do dumb things.

I know. Sometimes I think they just like messing with our minds.

I was amazed when they preferred Strachan to O'Brien. Funny how that ended when Ned Moyle re-signed with Gold Coast.

Bit of talk around on SEN about Jack Lukosius being unlikely to be at Gold Coast next year. Surely we have the inside running if he is a player we are interested in. Rozee connection etc. while he is a bit soft at this stage of his career I think that any time you can bring in someone of his skill set you would do it.

Bit of talk around on SEN about Jack Lukosius being unlikely to be at Gold Coast next year. Surely we have the inside running if he is a player we are interested in. Rozee connection etc. while he is a bit soft at this stage of his career I think that any time you can bring in someone of his skill set you would do it.
Would be wary of overpaying for him. IMO he seems a very similar player to Todd or Fin, anything more than a mid 2nd pick would be overs.

Haven't really seen much of him play, could he be turned in the Westhoff free reign to roam type player? or is he too soft ala Marshall?

Dimma’s already seen enough of the Suns own version of Todd Marshall, that’s why he has 3 Premierships & Ken has none.

Crows thread melting over Nicks going to see Lukosius today.

We don't need another Marshal type, save us Crom give away your 1st round pick thanks

View attachment 2070763
Was just thinking if Lukosius does leave it’s going to make Gold Coast look real shyt.
They are more like a Babysitting service than a professional football club.

Haven't really seen much of him play, could he be turned in the Westhoff free reign to roam type player? or is he too soft ala Marshall?
The best thing I like with Luko is that when they play in Darwin where its extra slippery he seems to be as sure with his hands as in normal conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have any podcast clips or news articles from SEN suggesting Lukosius' availability?

It was just a Luke Hodge suggestion, so can be taken with a grain of salt.

I like Luko but I don’t think he is a need.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone have any podcast clips or news articles from SEN suggesting Lukosius' availability?
a month old

Jack Lukosius (Gold Coast) and whether he could be on the move

“There’s two years to go on his contract and there’s no movement at the moment.

“I think now that he's playing forward, there's probably a different conversation around it.

“If he was still in the back half, I would have been interested to see where it played out more at the end of the year.

“But, Adelaide's cashed up and they've been into a lot of players and having a crack, and he's obviously got the South Australian links.

“The difference between him and a lot of the players that they have looked at is he's got a two-year contract, so you'd actually have to give up something pretty decent for it to happen and Gold Coast isn't pushing him out by any means.”

First time in forever we have multiple options for ruck and people want to move them on.
It's not that long ago that Sweet was completely out of favour.
You're only ever one significant injury away from disaster.
Teams need 4 rucks on their list.
Two who can play AFL straight up.
One who is developing and another year or so away from a lock.
One project type for 3-4 years down the track.

ROB wants back to Victoria by accounts.

Ivan's injury history makes off loading him a tough ask though.
When he got dropped for Straunie mid year, it made me think that the Crows were trying to prevent him playing a certain amount of games this season to trigger a favourable outcome in his contract.

If we lose Houston, I’d like us to bring Phillipou in.

Perhaps use the higher first round pick we get for Houston to achieve this.

Rome Burgoyne and Sinn will ultimately settle into Houston’s HB position longterm.

Trade Burton too if possible.

Isaac Cumming would be a replacement for Dan. Nowhere near his kicking skills but a good option IMO. Free agent I believe, 25-ish from memory so would fit our list profile. Rome needs a few years before he is ready. Sinn, whilst I think he has the ability, just has to get his body right.
If we were able to add Perryman as well, again free agent so no picks needed, his kicking skills and decision making are good.

Cumming also needs a thorough medical.

Big no to luko.
Soft front running and would cost way to much in salary and picks
Would fit the crows perfectly

Would also remove one player from the board who kicks bags of goals against them. Next stop, Sydney to enquire after Joel Amartey.

Amartey would be good, only needs to play 2 games a year against the Crows.

You've read that the wrong way. I'm saying after the crows go after Luko they can go after Amartey.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back