List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Do not want Lukosius. It’s a big pass from me.

As for Houston, Melbourne will have to pay a big steeping price since he is contracted for another 3-4 years, in his prime, one of the top HBF and an elite player.

2 x High End 1st Rounders as a starting point for Houston. Anything less than that is a NO. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Remember all the talk about us getting him?
Thank fk that never materialized,absolute spud.

Nah he was good for us. He was sort of like anti aircraft chaff distracting the journos out the front while JHF had a latte out the back.

Wonder if we can pinch one or both of Gold Coast and the lions first rounders. Lions will want picks for Ashcroft and their academy lad, whilst Gold Coast should get a pick in before they’ll need picks for their academy player. They’ll both need picks for next year too.

Use the picks we have, plus whatever we can get for Clurey and Soldo. Maybe Lord too. Maybe a pick next year. If we can turn our current hand + the above + Houston into 3-4 first round picks, would be huge.

Wonder if we can pinch one or both of Gold Coast and the lions first rounders. Lions will want picks for Ashcroft and their academy lad, whilst Gold Coast should get a pick in before they’ll need picks for their academy player. They’ll both need picks for next year too.

Use the picks we have, plus whatever we can get for Clurey and Soldo. Maybe Lord too. Maybe a pick next year. If we can turn our current hand + the above + Houston into 3-4 first round picks, would be huge.

Gold Coast will use a 1st round pick on Daniel Rioli. They have 6/12/20. Pick 6 for Rioli is insane. We should offer a better deal for their pick 6 and let them overpay with pick 12 for Rioli.

Brisbane have 17 at present.

I like your thinking.

Think it’s likely that Marshall hangs them up, hopefully we can pay out the contract outside the cap. Lukosoius may be an upgrade in the link up role so I would be open to that.

Think it’s likely that Marshall hangs them up, hopefully we can pay out the contract outside the cap. Lukosoius may be an upgrade in the link up role so I would be open to that.
Upgrade is a stretch, but yes, Luko should be in consideration if Marshall has to bow out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully they're there to demand a refund for Esava

7d5d5c0a-4c06-42c5-98fa-0537f4662c65_text.gif

As petty as this sounds, at this point i just want Lukosius so that Adelaide don't get him.

I still think he appears as a good prospect, and both Adelaide teams seem prepared to hedge their bets on him. If we could get him for a 2nd rounder I'd say go for it.

An Adelaide forward line of Thilthorpe, Fogarty, Luko, Rankine etc could give us a headache for a decade

For those who are fortunate to regularly get out to the SANFL games, are you able to provide some thoughts on some of our depth;

• who has caught your eye
  • who is the most likely to debut next
  • who has been the biggest disappointment
  • what type of positions/players do we need to prioritise in the trade/draft period?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back