List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2014 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think shiel would rather us since his with choco's daughter but Melbourne will have more currency and cap space
Would you want to work for your missus old man? Not sure it's that much of an appeal. :p

Roos met with Harry this morning. You're on the money!
10649865_556861494443046_1133236291313564710_n.jpg

I heard GWS are desperate to get Christian Petracca, and will try to trade for pick 1 from St Kilda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an interesting OP for the lack of players linked to Hawthorn. Not that there's no rumours getting about, but Hawthorn seem to work in the shadows and then BANG from out of nowhere land someone from left field.

the lack of rumours is usually because Hawthorn have been playing deep in the finals so it makes sense to minimise disruption. Buddy last year was a slight exception but even that situation didn't lead to countless runours and innuendo about other trades. Eg the McEvoy trade seemed to happen overnight, it wasn't something that had been rumoured for a while.

I didn't watch it no but someone said they heard jb say it to someone on the panel. He is a gun player which Gold Coast will do everything to keep

Did they really report that ?
WCE would be into him massively he is exactly what we need.
I thought he is contracted until end of 2015 maybe 2016 though.

Did they really report that ?
WCE would be into him massively he is exactly what we need.
I thought he is contracted until end of 2015 maybe 2016 though.
I didn't hear it. Someone said they did. I doubt he would go. If he did you're first and darling would be hard to knock back kid is a jet

Remove this Banner Ad

List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2014 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back