List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2014 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

90% of rumours that come out of this state are trade hypotheticals read by rooch and co on the port/crows boards.
It just seems like they are less scared of fans/media calling them out for saying stupid things.

With guys like Hutchy, or Barrett, someone is always waiting to have a crack.

The Wash Up with Adrian Barich in the West Australian this morning has us interested in "Ben Howlett and a Docker who won't be named until after Freo's finals campaign is completed" at 11.16am
Meh it's Barich.

Who he means would probably be DeBoer, who might be a chance of a rookie spot, who I hope is Duffy.

If your offering anthing less than a pick around 38-42 we might as well keep him. Late second/early third.
You would think that price would have a lot of clubs interested. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dogs are into him if they think their third will get him, and surely the Dees would be in the hunt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Angus Graham and McKernan being delisted I wonder if Griffin will head back to the Crows.

The Crows looked after us\Griffin when they traded him back to Freo for a 3rd rounder, so I would take a similar pick for him now.

You would think that price would have a lot of clubs interested. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dogs are into him if they think their third will get him, and surely the Dees would be in the hunt.

Where would you see him fitting in your team?

Where would you see him fitting in your team?
Good question. We've already got Wallis, Picken and Jong who play the same kind of role as he does. We probably don't need him, but at his age and games played he'd be attractive to Macca I'm sure.

No one who has a legit source would sell them out on the internet though. It would simply be saying "Goodbye source."

Depends - if you can keep it vague enough, like say open to about 100 'possible people' being the source, I'm more than happy to post the info if I have it.

If it's something that only a few people would probably know, you're right, no genuine source would be happy being sold out like that. Not that anyone on here would probably have a source like that.

I would get Clarke for sure.

We need another key forward and good mid.

With Angus Graham and McKernan being delisted I wonder if Griffin will head back to the Crows.

The Crows looked after us\Griffin when they traded him back to Freo for a 3rd rounder, so I would take a similar pick for him now.

Shaun Hampson is available. Reunite him with Big Sauce. They'd make a magnificent combination.

Remove this Banner Ad

List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2014 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back