List of Trade Trade Rumours: Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would rather Essendon went after players like those and failed, rather than to successfully get players like Houli. We were into Kav and got him, Same with Daniher (chose us over the Swans). Caddy wanted to come to us last year too.

Queensland boy in Armitage maybe ?
GC couldn't sign quick enough if the Saints offered Armitage. Absolute gun player and will be leading the midfield very soon.

If that is the case no thankyou! Armitage will be a gun mid. He is highly rated and valued by almost everyone at St Kilda. Perhaps Sam Gilbert who I think is a Gold Coast boy but Armo is probably an untouchable.

Yes he is going to be a terrific player. I think that he even worked for the Brisbane Lions at one stage too. I wished he stayed with us.

would the richmond faithful be will to trade conca and pick 9 for tyson and gws second pick. alson would gws agree to that also.

reasons tyson is going to be better than conca, but pick 9 and conca is prob overs so the gws second rounder is thrown in as a sweetner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a rumor that with Fremantle targeting Midfielders during the trade period, Justin Sherman from the dogs maybe be one of them: Only a rumor so don't jump all over me for not having sources

It just hasn't clicked for Justin either he's having trouble adapting to the new game plan or his just lost confidence, His out of contract and rumor has it the Sherman, Grant & Veszpremi are up for trade

Interesting Ta. Going to be a fascinating Trade season. Think Free-agency is going to lead to a lot more player movement.

We have ourselves a buzzword/s.

I'll be using this term from here on end.

would the richmond faithful be will to trade conca and pick 9 for tyson and gws second pick. alson would gws agree to that also.

reasons tyson is going to be better than conca, but pick 9 and conca is prob overs so the gws second rounder is thrown in as a sweetner.

Very sound trade, quite even IMO.

Honestly, don't see it happening though. It's one of those trades where yes, I'd rate Tyson higher than Conca (on potential) but I doubt we'd be desperate enough to trade someone who we rate quite highly in Conca, who'll be a very good midfielder in 2-4 years time.

Plus, Tyson is still pure potential, didn't play much this year, and I doubt we'd be willing to give away a kid that has shown plenty and is fitting in well with the team, doesn't send the right kind of message to other players, can easily come back and bite you on the ass.

Very sound trade, quite even IMO.

Honestly, don't see it happening though. It's one of those trades where yes, I'd rate Tyson higher than Conca (on potential) but I doubt we'd be desperate enough to trade someone who we rate quite highly in Conca, who'll be a very good midfielder in 2-4 years time.

Plus, Tyson is still pure potential, didn't play much this year, and I doubt we'd be willing to give away a kid that has shown plenty and is fitting in well with the team, doesn't send the right kind of message to other players, can easily come back and bite you on the arse.

never truer words spoken, you wouldn't want to dismantle good culture considering its taken so long to build

What would Essendon be willing to trade do you think just interested I want him to stay

Not at all sure of his price, but all of the usual essendon suspects are on the table if one takes your fancy (lonergan, reimers and the like) as well as a 3rd rounder maybe.

Or if you're after a key back maybe pears for banfield with some picks being swapped around?

take your stupid essendon and richmond trolling shit to the bay.

Christ very boring reading

I agree with this. It is obvious to nearly everyone that Essendon is a better and more successful club than Richmond and has a much better list. There's no need to flog a dead horse.

Heard a rumor that with Fremantle targeting Midfielders during the trade period, Justin Sherman from the dogs maybe be one of them: Only a rumor so don't jump all over me for not having sources

It just hasn't clicked for Justin either he's having trouble adapting to the new game plan or his just lost confidence, His out of contract and rumor has it the Sherman, Grant & Veszpremi are up for trade

No chance in hell. The complete opposite player to what Ross would be searching for. Selfish and undisciplined and has no place in a side that is all about playing to a structure.

Not at all sure of his price, but all of the usual essendon suspects are on the table if one takes your fancy (lonergan, reimers and the like) as well as a 3rd rounder maybe.

Or if you're after a key back maybe pears for banfield with some picks being swapped around?
would love courtenay Dempsey is a QLDer but you would probley not go for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back