List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Because when you enter a Photoshop Phred you make a sacred pact with all entrants that you will adhere to the highest moral standard.

NorthernLights broke that trust by voting for himself with fake accounts, and encouraging others to do the same.

#barrelrider #shameshameshame
IMG_1125.JPG

Because when you enter a Photoshop Phred you make a sacred pact with all entrants that you will adhere to the highest moral standard.

NorthernLights broke that trust by voting for himself with fake accounts, and encouraging others to do the same.

#barrelrider #shameshameshame
I am shocked and dismayed to hear this. Voting with alias accounts... good grief that's poor form.

NorthernLights, this is a most serious accusation. What have you to say in your defense?

I am shocked and dismayed to hear this. Voting with alias accounts... good grief that's poor form.

NorthernLights, this is a most serious accusation. What have you to say in your defense?
It is indeed an utterly disgraceful offence, should be punishable by firing squad really.

It's probably the riskiest thing he's ever done in his life...

Apart from letting Morgs wear the strap on.

It's probably the riskiest thing he's ever done in his life...

Apart from letting Morgs wear the strap on.
Do you think Morganashlee will be content to prolong a romantic arrangement with a known Bigfooty welcher?

No it's true - he Wonna'd the hell out of that thing.
Banished? :eek:

250px-Welches1.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think Morganashlee will be content to prolong a romantic arrangement with a known Bigfooty welcher?
She has the necessary tools at her disposal to deliver the appropriate punishments for the grievous act.

What's more, she strikes me as someone who would take considerable pleasure through its application.

Wooshette , do you hate North? I saw your Carey pics in the other thread now your picking on little Boomer?

What gives?

Wooshette , do you hate North? I saw your Carey pics in the other thread now your picking on little Boomer?

What gives?
I love Norf, everyone here does

good, everyone has gone up a notch in my book.

I'd've thought compulsory change to Essendon as club of choice would be the more appropriate punishment for cheating. To be fair, it isn't welching.
Oh god don't mention changing clubs, right Ilksy Iskender Time

Remove this Banner Ad

List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back