List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

The idea of a congenial poster like NorthernLights sporting a Welcher badge doesn't sit well with me. Is there anything we the Bay13 community can do to reverse this decision?

Alternatively, perhaps the badge can shifted to a poster more deserving of it. Zeboyz for instance told us during this year's FOTY contest he was quitting the Bay and has since returned.

The idea of a congenial poster like NorthernLights sporting a Welcher badge doesn't sit well with me. Is there anything we the Bay13 community can do to reverse this decision?

Alternatively, perhaps the badge can shifted to a poster more deserving of it. Zeboyz for instance told us during this year's FOTY contest he was quitting the Bay and has since returned.

Quitting in protest might do the trick.

What's a Wonna?
Wonaeamirri33. He had an Elias which he used to like every single one of his posts which artificially inflated his like : post ratio.
His computer lacked RAM in a suit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonaeamirri33. He had an Elias which he used to like every single one of his posts which artificially inflated his like : post ratio.
Ah right, well that's not quite what I did. I just did it to win a comp and get a platinum account, an honest venture.

BRB logging into my Elias account...

Remove this Banner Ad

List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back