List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 403848

Why are you still sporting Collingworth colours, Jazny?

If Vesty owns your sig then he can choose whoever he wants to provide the content.

Since you're being pedantic though, RedVest4, can you please instruct him on what he needs to put in his sig?

Starburns_ why did you welch on your welching responsibilities for Jazny which was a much clearer case than this, with absolutely water tight evidence (provided by yours truly!)

Last edited:
If Tyreboyz cops a welcher badge for this after avoiding it for the FOTY fiasco it would be like OJ going to jail for robbery after avoiding it for murder.

Last edited:
Starburns_ why did you welch on your welching responsibilities for Jazny which was a much clearer case than this, with absolutely water tight evidence (provided by yours truly!)
Pls stop melting over multiple threads over this!! I am clearly emotionally supporting Richmond!! I even told Starburns that everything will be okay when Richmond were losing badly against Geelong :straining:

Pls stop melting over multiple threads over this!! I am clearly emotionally supporting Richmond!! I even told Starburns that everything will be okay when Richmond were losing badly against Geelong :straining:

I am now investigating Starburns_ welch Jazny , you just were the stinky that led me to his filthy indiscretion!

Jazny and Tiggy...

We've got a welch off!
I'm afraid this anarchy is what happens when the law keepers turn a blind eye to the sordid actions of some. It sets precendent and tempts the darkened souls into ever darkening behaviours.

As much as it pains me, Starburns_ must restore order and welch badge Jazny or be held to account for welching on his duties!

The gates of hell have already been perforated evidenced by TB's wilful scorn of the rules that bind us, that is only the first sign of the evil to come....

Nope, Jazny remains an emotional supporter of Richmond. :rainbow:

The case is closed, you filthy Benny.

Nope, Jazny remains an emotional supporter of Richmond. :rainbow:
That was not the initial claim, this has been proven!

I know you're just trying to protect Richmind from Jazny's amazing powers of destruction but toying with the natural justice required for the dark art of welching will only come back twofold.

I'm looking out for you!

That was not the initial claim, this has been proven!

I know you're just trying to protect Richmind from Jazny's amazing powers of destruction but toying with the natural justice required for the dark art of welching will only come back twofold.

I'm looking out for you!
Looking out or calling him out??

Most Greeks are welchers
In Greece there are people who can't pay their loans back to the bank and don't lose their house. The banks even hand out 40 year loans and negotiate deals with people so that they can keep their house. Some people haven't paid a loan to the bank in six years.

Their government are welchers too
What a country

Most Greeks are welchers
In Greece there are people who can't pay their loans back to the bank and don't lose their house. The banks even hand out 40 year loans and negotiate deals with people so that they can keep their house. Some people haven't paid a loan to the bank in six years.

Their government are welchers too
What a country
Shut up flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back