List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Good pretend man that lives in the clouds, what happened here?

Is this fred the new Cucks board?

There are no winners here, clearly... so more like the Carlton board I'd suggest

Nelso - for his effort at making up a quote and suggesting a bet based on his imaginary quote - fails to provide said imaginary quote - because it doesn't exist - then welches. Stays around after welching, backpedalling his puffing arse off to no avail, as proof of his lies and disingenuousness are exposed for all to see by way of quotes and pictorial representations.

Plus he's just a silly puffing flog.

Nelso - for his effort at making up a quote and suggesting a bet based on his imaginary quote - fails to provide said imaginary quote - because it doesn't exist - then welches. Stays around after welching, backpedalling his puffing arse off to no avail, as proof of his lies and disingenuousness are exposed for all to see by way of quotes and pictorial representations.

unnamed.gif

I have noticed a obsession with you about Port.

Possibly so, but I believe Peppy has mentioned having a particular hard on for you due to something rather hurtful you said to him when he was crook.

Im sure you were the best of friends prior to that
I've never been friends with that bloke and never will be either. I know what he is referring to but believe me when I say this it is but just a mere blip in comparison to what he and his TLC cohort bully pals have put me and others through over the years just for visiting their abominable website. The thing is if you're willing to dish out dissing to harmless people then show balls in copping it back instead acting like a precious petal princess and getting all salty about it. This is peppy's biggest problem he loves dish it out but he can't take it when his jimmies are rustled.

Last edited:
I've never been friends with that bloke and never will be either. I know what he is referring to but believe me when I say this it is but just a mere blip in comparison to what he and TLC cohort bully pals have put me and others through over the years just for visiting their abominable website. The thing is if you're willing to dish out dissing to harmless people then show balls in copping it back instead acting like a precious petal princess and getting all salty about it. This is peppy's biggest problem he loves dish it out but he can't take it when his jimmies are rustled.
I said to him at the time that I doubted he had just been politely enquiring what you were doing on the weekend when you said it to him.

I have no problem with Peppy but I agree if you are going to be a nasty campaigner then you kinda have to expect people to be nasty campaigners back.

Ive no idea about why the TLCers have it in for you but then again I don't know or (and I cant stress this strongly enough) care why you yourself seem to have issues with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said to him at the time that I doubted he had just been politely enquiring what you were doing on the weekend when you said it to him.

I have no problem with Peppy but I agree if you are going to be a nasty campaigner then you kinda have to expect people to be nasty campaigners back.

Ive no idea about why the TLCers have it in for you but then again I don't know or (and I cant stress this strongly enough) care why you yourself seem to have issues with me.
The TLCers enjoy picking on vulnerable people.

Remove this Banner Ad

List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back