Game Day Little 4 Richmond Get Their Second Win of the Season vs Geelong - (relegated to) Kardinia Park

How many goals do Richmond win by?

• 10+ goals

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 15+ goals

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • The number of goals Jack Watts kicked in the 2023 season

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad Collingwood Magpies GIF by CollingwoodFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any team that brings supporters of the Little 4 together like Geelong? You'd expect supporters of clubs like Collingwood, Carlton and Richmond to hate each other's guts, but when it comes to Geelong you get them all holding hands in unison. This is just part of what makes Geelong the Greatest Team of All.

Enemies become friends as they genuflect before this mighty institution.

Lile nobody cares if they win here because the chances of them losing to an undermanned reserve team are minimal and I don't want to see them chest puffing like galoots that they'd just won the flag which they wIll do i guarantee it I know these flogs well. Let's see them beat a decent team without injuries next week like the Swans and the following week Carlton which won't happen, they won't win a flag anyway because they have no ruckman or a decent enough midfield to do that.
Model Melting GIF by bbsquirrel247

My contacts have informed me that Marlion Pickett has Tom Stewart lined up.
Expect some fireworks.

I'm Serbian so I keep getting told here.
TT please have the courage of your ancestors! If you act like this and squib and Richmond do some how get a courageous win like they have in Sydney, you won't be laud the victory over your opponents. Stand up for yourself! Stand up for your team!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back