Game Day Little 4 Richmond Get Their Second Win of the Season vs Geelong - (relegated to) Kardinia Park

How many goals do Richmond win by?

• 10+ goals

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 15+ goals

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • The number of goals Jack Watts kicked in the 2023 season

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

8shrp7.jpg

Well I never Aristotle Pickett

#kardashimond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-finals bye ring a bell, nuffie?

...and become the first team in history to win the flag from outside the top 4 without a broken finals system

"Pre-finals bye" suggests the finals series hadn't started yet.

So to turn the "insufferable pedantic mouth-breather" tables on you, the finals system was the same as any other year. It was the "pre-finals" bit that was different.

Pre-finals bye ring a bell, nuffie?
Which part of the finals is the pre-finals again? Oh, you mean the home and away bit.

Keep trying dearie, you might even get it right one day.

Gutted for Lefau. The only Tiger player I really like and the RFC fear he has ruptured his ACL.

Footy is such a cruel game sometimes

I really hope it's not as bad as feared. He is a quality kid 🙏
I'm his player sponsor and he is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Got on with him like a house on fire.

A really genuine person.

"Pre-finals bye" suggests the finals series hadn't started yet.

So to turn the "insufferable pedantic mouth-breather" tables on you, the finals system was the same as any other year. It was the "pre-finals" bit that was different.

How many times did you @ me today now, flog? 😂 Never realised until you got back from your 3 year hiatus how badly I head****ed you 🤴 🤦‍♂️ 😂 🤡

I'm his player sponsor and he is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Got on with him like a house on fire.

A really genuine person.

Agreed. He strikes me as a really good and decent young man.
Really shattered for him, he has worked so hard to make it to AFL level.

The mental demons are going to be as tough as the physical rehab after surgery..
He seems to have a wonderful and supportive family so they should be a big help for him.

5 ACLs in one season is absolutely horrendous misfortune and rotten luck for Richmond

H&A is the bit before before pre-finals, 2flags 🤦‍♂️
You aren't coping very well under the stress of a recent loss and are now just talking complete batshit.

The bit that comes before the finals, that you call the pre-finals, is in fact part of the home and away season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back