liveafl.tv + internet radio links + anything relating to vewing/listening to games MEGA THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: liveafl.tv

Well I thought the live stream quality of WC vs Dogs was better than what I remember last year. But it is fairly poor when you can download the official bigpond replays before liveAFL.tv has the replays up.

I am reasonably happy with the 2 live games per week on the Fox Soccer Plus network in the US. Quality looks to be on par with however it is broadcast back home. For me, the cost is only $6 extra per month (which includes a bunch of other channels and obviously all the soccer/rugby on FSP).

Re: Tunein radio links?

I've found it harder to get the streams thru tune in this year. Don't know why but just having difficulty connecting compared with in 2011 when it would hop straight on. Could it be more people using it? Has anyone else found this?

The West Coast vs Melbourne game today wasn't broadcast as live.tv thought it was more important to show 10 seconds of an old cricket game from two months ago over and over again. ********s.

liveafl.tv instead of the Melbourne vs West Coast game keeps showing pakistan v england 20/20?

********s. I stayed up till 3.00 to watch the game and they are showing cricket mixed in with saints vs swans clips.

Complete duds.

F*ck emailing the c*nts, I called them. Perform Group in the UK runs the website:

+44 20 3372 0600

Office hours are Mon-Fri, so I left a nice message. The words "f*ck", "f*cking" and "c*nt" featured heavily.

I literally want to strangle someone at that company for this. I stay up until 1am to watch the start of the game, and I get this f*cking shit.

I am insanely angry right now...seeing all shades of red.

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah its a bloody disgrace
i will go ****ing mental if the geelong hawks game isn't running smoothly

Agree with you guys. This site is cr$p. This is the 4th time for me in 12 months that they have not delivered. I have written a email to the guys every time.

The respond but your over the barrel with these pr$cks not sure if I want to watch anyway I am bloody angry right now

I've found it harder to get the streams thru tune in this year. Don't know why but just having difficulty connecting compared with in 2011 when it would hop straight on. Could it be more people using it? Has anyone else found this?

I have. I find the access is intermittent, so times it works, some times it doesn't. Strange, and frustrating. Would like to know how to fix it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Answer to my email about last night c#ck up

Thank you for your email.

We sincerely apologise for the technical issues that have prevented us from delivering the live match.

We can confirm that our technical teams are working as quickly as possible to implement a comprehensive fix to ensure we do not have these issues again.

We apologies for the inconvenience, and understand the frustration this must cause.

Best regards,
Customer Services

Bit over them but not sure where else to watch footy from live

The West Coast vs Melbourne game today wasn't broadcast as live.tv thought it was more important to show 10 seconds of an old cricket game from two months ago over and over again. ********s.

liveafl.tv instead of the Melbourne vs West Coast game keeps showing pakistan v england 20/20?

Yeah midnight here now the races are on??

Yep. **** I'm pissed off about this.

Agree with all these posts.:mad:

Purchased Telstra's stream to watch a few games and saw the above.

Big test tomorrow for the Hawks v Cats game starting at 6am.

Better be spot on Telstra or I will be furious

I think it uses automatic detection now to set your quality - wouldn't surprise me if it automatically detects medium/low to save them the bandwidth. Scummy operators got us over a barrel.

I think it uses automatic detection now to set your quality - wouldn't surprise me if it automatically detects medium/low to save them the bandwidth. Scummy operators got us over a barrel.

Yeah i notice they have changed that, I'd prefer to choose my own settings personally :mad:

DAB radio broadcast?

Hi all,

I've just discovered that I have to fly to QLD (Sunshine Coast) on Friday - and will be staying with someone that doesn't have FoxFooty (or an interest in AFL).

As I don't know any of the pubs in the area and assume that they'd be showing NRL anyway, I am considering buying a portable DAB radio so I can listen to the SEN or Triple M game commentary.

My question is, do SEN/MMM broadcast their live commentary to their respective DAB stations? I remember trying the SEN app for iPhone last year and while it featured the pre-match, it cut out and played ads when the actual game started. Will I cop a similar type situation if I fork out for a portable DAB?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I'm gutted that I can't stay here and watch at the mighty 'G.

I should also say - if any of you know pubs/bars on the Sunshine Coast that have FoxFooty or the AFL on... please let me know!!!

Re: DAB radio broadcast?

Apologies all - I've just noticed a thread further down with information regarding my question. Should've investigated a bit more before posting.

Sounds as though the AFL app might have live commentary.

Mods feel free to delete this if required.

Re: DAB radio broadcast?

Good luck to Carlton this weekend. Hopefully they win and thus don't feel the need to win the following week :p

Remove this Banner Ad

liveafl.tv + internet radio links + anything relating to vewing/listening to games MEGA THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back