liveafl.tv + internet radio links + anything relating to vewing/listening to games MEGA THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where else to vent about this, so here goes.

Who else has to put up with liveafl for all of their footy highlights? Charles Christian has been getting on my nerves more and more as each week passes. I cannot stand the way he commentates the highlights packages they put together. Every second sentence ends in a pun. He only refers to goals as 'majors'. Every second sentence ends in a pun. He hangs on to words for too long. Every second sentence ends in a pun. He calls players by their full names, even if they are known to EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN FOOTBALL by their shortened name (e.g. Robbie Tarrant becomes Robert Tarrant).

Like any normal person, I enjoy a good pun. However, these examples from Sunday's games are NOT good:
"Low voltage power has seen them lose eight of the previous nine matches"
"Defender Ryan Shoenmakers made the opening goal look like a shoe-in"

Someone tell me I'm not alone out here.

Not sure where else to vent about this, so here goes.
Someone tell me I'm not alone out here.

It's the biggest ****ing two-bit operation in existence. Piss telstra off get the rights back. Get a thing going independently or with FOX and 7. I really don't give a ****. Just get it sorted.

Beg, borrow, hire or steal the same system that the NFL/NBA uses. Basically I'm paying $100 for a shit service that half the time I end up getting off of a stream anyway cause they are having "technical difficulties".

Remove this Banner Ad

liveafl.tv + internet radio links + anything relating to vewing/listening to games MEGA THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back