DonMania#5

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
Appeal has been rejected, the 1 week ban stands. Lloyd will not play v Geelong.
All i can say is Buuulshit. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I can't believe this. Didak hangs with someone shooting at cops, and Lloyd misses for that!!!

There are 3 identical incidents that have all gotten off previously, this is just blatant cheating. I'm sure he will get off on appeal. If not I doubt I will give they AFL any more of my money!

wasnt this new system brought in to stop inconsistency? well hasnt it done that a treat!?

did they say on SEN what the Tribunal deliberated? like what was their reason for giving him the week as opposed to goodes, didak, fevola?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tribunal have got it wrong again, if lloyds been made a scapegoat for inciting a brawls then they should of made the precident with fevola or goodes.

but they get off it total load of bullshit, we should appeal and he should get off

I'm pretty sure the Appeals Board will overturn the decision when it goes to appeal. They are far more consistent and open minded than the tribunal.
On the AFL site they say essendon wont appeal

Yeah i saw that.

This is the most ****ed decision I have ever heard. Pardon the language, but no-one in the world understands how pissed off I am at the AFL right now. That is the worst decision I have ever heard. How can Goodes and Didak get off for exactly the same incidents? That is terrible.

Now I'm really not feeling confident for Friday night, but I guess we should lift for Hirdy's 250th.... And, to a lesser extent, Campo's. That is, if he plays.

I can't believe this. Didak hangs with someone shooting at cops, and Lloyd misses for that!!!

There are 3 identical incidents that have all gotten off previously, this is just blatant cheating. I'm sure he will get off on appeal. If not I doubt I will give they AFL any more of my money!

Whats Didak got to do with Lloyd getting deservedly punished for pushing someone forcefully when play had ended, and indeed the quarter?
And back to Didak, I know most of the football public out there are simpletons, but cops dont charge people for being a witness to a crime, and Didak can't predict the behaviour of a moron about to cut loose and cause havoc in two incidents.
If a bloke is walking the streets a free man its fair to assume Didak thought he was a good citizen when they first met. He was only considered a dangerous man after his callous act of murder.

That's damn right appalling.

I'm completely disappointed in the system but I'll be more disappointed if essendon don't take this to appeal for no apparent reason!

In the context of what just happened with Lloyd being knocked to the ground a moment before?!

How can that even happen.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hate the Prick but that is the worst decision I have ever heard, if Goodes got off why couldn't Lloyd?

Why wont they Appeal?

The AFL and it's tribuneral system has my Total thumbs down and has done so for the past few years. There is absolutely no consistency whatsover. The fact that Lloyd has even been reported for this is a disgrace. Maybe he should have gone for the Judd fingers in the eye and he might have walked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lloyd not off!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back