Competition LM Sports Logo Design Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread has me thinking... BigFooty has hundreds of competitions for the "best" logos, but do we have one for the "worst" logo?
This is the thread you are looking for. Although Lynton was looking for the best design, he made a rookie error by posting it on a Tuesday, which everyone knows, is opposite day! This meant that he was actually looking for a bad design and due to the influx of logos he now has the difficult task of picking the best one, or the worst one, depending on your point of view.

This is what happens when we give young kids the Internet.

You've gotten ahead of yourself like a 15 year old Kardashian wannabe girl uploading selfies onto Instagram

9a5zja.png

But seriously, you want something edgy and hardcore to get peoples attention

Just a preliminary sketch:
633cd3ab1ae629d9468d2320272efd50.jpg
This is definitely the winner
I've taken the liberty of vectorising it, to enable quick processing onto marketing collateral such as flyers, business cards and the company website.
LM2.gif

This is definitely the winner
I've taken the liberty of vectorising it, to enable quick processing onto marketing collateral such as flyers, business cards and the company website.
LM2.gif
You've executed my vision for this brand perfectly. Great collaboration!

Was late to the table. So I designed a Facebook page and business card and smart phone app. Also I've included some other designs I worked on.

7mWS8cd.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was late to the table. So I designed a Facebook page and business card and smart phone app. Also I've included some other designs I worked on.

7mWS8cd.jpg
i like the one in the top left hand corner but i think it would look better with LM up the top

7mWS8cd.jpg
COMPLETELY ILLEGIBLE TYPE DOESN’T FIT WITH THE LYNTON BRAND!

i like the one in the top left hand corner but i think it would look better with LM up the top
This is from a website where you input some type answer a few questions and the computer generates your type on a pre layer out logo. It’s meant for cheaparses who don’t want to pay a graphic designer.

This is from a website where you input some type answer a few questions and the computer generates your type on a pre layer out logo. It’s meant for cheaparses who don’t want to pay a graphic designer.

Was all in line with the joke of comic sans logo etc,. Surprised if you have taken it seriously...if...

Was all in line with the joke of comic sans logo etc,. Surprised if you have taken it seriously...if...
Lynton would have had no clue though and took this as a serious entry, just needed to spell it out for him.

Hahaha YES!!! We have a winner!!!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Well rounded and pleasing to look at.

What more could you want in a logo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition LM Sports Logo Design Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back