Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL) 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Related to who PCD??? Where you heading with that comment:confused:
Ive got some more big news that'll ill put up 2nite after work....

I think you are related to one of the Bell Park boys who was said to be disgruntled at Bell Park according to K-Rock.
To be fair K-Rock do employ Milky Mahoney, so I take their local footy gossip with a grain of salt.......

I have a big feeling you know a lot more than you're letting on to TF, I am looking forward to your post this evening.

Barrett was actually at Werribee last year and played just 1 game for grovey when Werribee had a bye. I think there was alot of shit goin on behind the scenes at grovey for a few years which is a big reason for the mass exodus at before this season. The club wouldv'e been happy to see the backs of a few of the boys but defiantely not all of them.

Not sure what the clubs take on these 2 wanting to come back would be but i'd imagine they'd welcome Barrett back with open arms as he's an ex junior and i'd say they'd take davenport back to. We'll see what happens...
Why would you have davenport back:confused: They made there bed they can lie in it.Would not have any of them back.Went to bell park for money:confused: and dont like well what makes you think that they will get a game in grovedales one's (i'm taking my ball and going home):D

tim finnigan you seem to break alot of footy stories are you and milky mahoney in partnership?? have you every played footy or are you just a spectator???

tim finnigan you seem to break alot of footy stories are you and milky mahoney in partnership?? have you every played footy or are you just a spectator???

Haha nah sorry mate got nothin to do with milky or he addy or any journo! Dont play anymore but did play all my junior footy at grovey up till u18's which included playing in perhaps the best junior side ever in gfl, the grovey 2002 premiers and champions side.

Would hardly say i break stories mate as i only really give my opinion on the grovey footy club.

I think you are related to one of the Bell Park boys who was said to be disgruntled at Bell Park according to K-Rock.
To be fair K-Rock do employ Milky Mahoney, so I take their local footy gossip with a grain of salt.......

I have a big feeling you know a lot more than you're letting on to TF, I am looking forward to your post this evening.

I played junior footy with Barrett and Graham plus i went to school with them so it would make sense that i'd know a few things wouldn't it?

My other big news is about ex grovey junior Jarrod Young. For you's that dont know him or havn't heard of him, he played 5 years of vfl footy with the Werribee tigers and is now playing for the Port magpies in the sanfl.
Jarrod is a good mate of tim finnigans and he recently told me that he's seriously considering moving back to geelong next season and playing at grovey. At state level youngy is a hard at it tagger/run with player but in the couple of games he's played gfl level he's proven that he'll be one of the elite midfielders.

He keeps a keen eye on there results and has been been very impressed with how things are changing for the good at burdoo reserve.

Why would you have davenport back:confused: They made there bed they can lie in it.Would not have any of them back.Went to bell park for money:confused: and dont like well what makes you think that they will get a game in grovedales one's (i'm taking my ball and going home):D

1st you imply that they wouldn't have/want Davenport back then you seem to imply that none of them would be welcome back:confused: does that include the 2 that went to Leopold or the 7-8 that went to Anglesea or even Colbert who got a coaching posistion at Camperdown?

Secondly you say they went to Bell Park for money, well personally i think thats bullsh!t. They'd all be on roughly what grovey wouldv'e offered them when in all honesty the reason they moved was coz they weren't to happy with the way the club was heading. The fact that half the senior side of last year moved on aswell would suggest that there was problems up there. I think the boys decided it was time for a change and maybe it just hasn't worked out the way they wanted it.

i have played alot of footy at werribee with mr young over the last few years tim and i still keep in contact with him i think what you stated is far from the truth. he is in a two year deal with port adel and even if he did come back grovedale wouldnt offer the cash other gfl clubs will put on the table to get him

i have played alot of footy at werribee with mr young over the last few years tim and i still keep in contact with him i think what you stated is far from the truth. he is in a two year deal with port adel and even if he did come back grovedale wouldnt offer the cash other gfl clubs will put on the table to get him

I understand that he has a 2 year but id think he'd be able to get out of it if he really wanted to. Its not all about money either and personally i couldn't see him playing for another gfl club.

1st you imply that they wouldn't have/want Davenport back then you seem to imply that none of them would be welcome back:confused: does that include the 2 that went to Leopold or the 7-8 that went to Anglesea or even Colbert who got a coaching posistion at Camperdown?

Secondly you say they went to Bell Park for money, well personally i think thats bullsh!t. They'd all be on roughly what grovey wouldv'e offered them when in all honesty the reason they moved was coz they weren't to happy with the way the club was heading. The fact that half the senior side of last year moved on aswell would suggest that there was problems up there. I think the boys decided it was time for a change and maybe it just hasn't worked out the way they wanted it.
1st i would not have any of them back.Davenport is half the reason grovedale was shit.They jumped off the sinking ship for $$$$$$$$$$ 2nd i dont speak shit.I know they went to bell park for GOOD MONEY because i know barrets brother who told me how much money his brother was on at a bbq one night when he was intoxicated.As for not working out STIFF.

1st i would not have any of them back.Davenport is half the reason grovedale was shit.They jumped off the sinking ship for $$$$$$$$$$ 2nd i dont speak shit.I know they went to bell park for GOOD MONEY because i know barrets brother who told me how much money his brother was on at a bbq one night when he was intoxicated.As for not working out STIFF.

Davenport may have played up at times but as for being the reason they were shit your joking right?? He was the best player up there when he was on song and single handedly won them numerous games.

2nd obviously its a well known fact that grovey dont offer has much as other clubs but your trying to say they were offered ridiculous amounts by Bell Park which just isn't true. Im good mates with Barretts brother and he's never told anyone how much his brother is on for the simple fact that he doesnt even know wat he's on.

Dont be suprised to see Davenport lining up for grovey before the clearance deadline:thumbsu:

Haha nah sorry mate got nothin to do with milky or he addy or any journo! Dont play anymore but did play all my junior footy at grovey up till u18's which included playing in perhaps the best junior side ever in gfl, the grovey 2002 premiers and champions side.

Would hardly say i break stories mate as i only really give my opinion on the grovey footy club.

would like to see your 2002 u/18's stack up against some of the north shore u/18 sides of the eighties and early nineties, good debate for another day:thumbsu:

Davenport may have played up at times but as for being the reason they were shit your joking right?? He was the best player up there when he was on song and single handedly won them numerous games.

2nd obviously its a well known fact that grovey dont offer has much as other clubs but your trying to say they were offered ridiculous amounts by Bell Park which just isn't true. Im good mates with Barretts brother and he's never told anyone how much his brother is on for the simple fact that he doesnt even know wat he's on.

Dont be suprised to see Davenport lining up for grovey before the clearance deadline:thumbsu:

How do you know that he wasn't offered massive money when you're not sure exactly the amount he is on?

I think it is becoming quite obvious you are indeed a Barrett yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game down at Torquay this weekend. Ammos looking to avenge their shock loss last week. I can tell you the boys are pretty fired up to beat Torquay to get them back for beating us last time. Look out Tigers.

One minute your saying grovedale is crap.Next minute your saying how good they are and heading in the right direction.To take davenport back the club would be going backwards.They had a clean out and now you want one of them back.:confused:MAKE YOUR MIND UP:confused:

Big game down at Torquay this weekend. Ammos looking to avenge their shock loss last week. I can tell you the boys are pretty fired up to beat Torquay to get them back for beating us last time. Look out Tigers.

no doubt you are pretty fired up looking forward to the torquay game but unfortunately you guys just got one step ahead of yourselves and went down to the coutas.

One minute your saying grovedale is crap.Next minute your saying how good they are and heading in the right direction.To take davenport back the club would be going backwards.They had a clean out and now you want one of them back.:confused:MAKE YOUR MIND UP:confused:

Make up my mind about what moron? I said at the start of the year grovey were gonna be ordinary coz of who they lost and the fact that they'd just picked up torquay players. I admitted a long time ago that i was wrong with wat i'd said on that matter.

Ive never ever said how good grovey are either mate. Ive said they've impressed me at times but never said they were world beaters.

Are you saying anyone who left the club isn't welcome back or just Davenport in particullar??? Has he done something to upset you in the past coz you seem to have a real problem with the bloke. Dont you believe people should get 2nd chances? He's pulled his head in now and i doubt you'd see any carry on from him like he was previously known for. I hope he does come back, he's a good bloke and is the sort of hard nut that grovey are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back