Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL/GDFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time poster here never even knew this site existed anyway i'm a St Albans member and supporter for 35 years also follow Belmont Lions in the gdfl

with that modda thing with the boys havin to go nude in the shower...well my bro plays for modda seniors and he told me that he cant play this week vs anglesea cause he has got a bruised ass;)

first time poster here never even knew this site existed anyway i'm a St Albans member and supporter for 35 years also follow Belmont Lions in the gdfl

Just wondering if any of you boys know whether a bloke by the name of Brad Molloy got a game with st albans on the weekend, and another bloke by the name of Shaun Storer at Leopold and what his role is at that club.

welcome mate, im also a st albans supporter!
yeah thanks mate what did you think of the game against lara very tense after what we have been through the last couple of years picked up some handy recruits spewing i didnt get a record to see which new recruits played i know salts pat tucker michael mcfarland played

yeah thanks mate what did you think of the game against lara very tense after what we have been through the last couple of years picked up some handy recruits spewing i didnt get a record to see which new recruits played i know salts pat tucker michael mcfarland played

Lets not get away from the fact that it's only Lara who you defeated. With the money that you are spending, you will need to finish top two, so as the expenditure can be justified.

This ain't the 1st time he's had them "nude up". 2 years ago he made them train in the raw... Very strange indeed!
sounds like davis has some major issues.......are we all sure hes not gay???? watch out bellarine players we might have a new hoppa running around???:eek:

ATTENTION BELLARINE PLAYERS....Modda will be forfeit this week due to the gay mardi gras in st kilda this weekend......they will be contesting in the arse slapping competion...Good luck you might get a score on the board...ha ha ha :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not get away from the fact that it's only Lara who you defeated. With the money that you are spending, you will need to finish top two, so as the expenditure can be justified.
dont know how much we are spending but i bet it isnt as much as a few other teams top 2 no hope for us cant see us beating south newtown st josephs and north shore i dont think we have beaten them since 1989

ATTENTION BELLARINE PLAYERS....Modda will be forfeit this week due to the gay mardi gras in st kilda this weekend......they will be contesting in the arse slapping competion...Good luck you might get a score on the board...ha ha ha :rolleyes:

Lol, how funny are u mate?? Let's make this forum unlike the GDFL one, where we dont spin shit out of our mouths ey? Moving on to a different subject, other than the Moddawarre coach debarcle please...

Another one from "we don't know local sport...except the GFC" at the Geelong Addy...

re: Modewarre's women's training session...[/SIZE][/FONT]

If it was 1993...then they wouldn't have been beaten by Torquay...any local football follower knows Modewarre didn't join the Bellarine until 1996

Also...when did Brett Campigli coach Modewarre?

But judging by the photo in the Addy it was later than 1993...Essendon jumper has Speed Kills logo (first used in 1994) and Carlton has Hyundai (first used in 1995)

d!ckheads...that's what you get for employing non-locals

Also Shane Strempel...spelt E-L not L-E...

Hi guys, I am new to the group but have been a very close follower of the GFL for many years and prior to that was involved in the VFL. Despite the shortened season, I think we are in for a cracking season due mainly to the huge player turnover around the league and dare I say, some evening up of the competition (below Sth Barwon of course). Went and watched GWSP V Leopold last week. West look like a brand new side and aside from Riccardi have injected a further 6 players into the side with VFL experience and had at least 10 new guys in their side on Sat. Their forward line with Saunders, D Carson and Jack look as strong as any going around and I think they will cause their fair share of trouble around the GFL this season. On-ball also with Riccardi, P Carson, Dyer, Faulkner, Whiteford and Barling they also look well equipped.

any news from down barwon heads way, i herd a whisper that the coaches are gunna get a talking too, nice to know the outcome of that one
dont know where you get your news from but i hear its all good, just a few injury's at the minute.

dont know how much we are spending but i bet it isnt as much as a few other teams top 2 no hope for us cant see us beating south newtown st josephs and north shore i dont think we have beaten them since 1989

Well I know that money was no object in late November, some of the sign-ons mentioned were out of this world, I hope it's worth it.
New president was quoted as saying, "money is no object, a premiership within 3 years".

didnt get to see the game but very happy with the win. i know we got pat tucker from perth in the wafl, and a new coach from queenscliff but not sure who else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back