Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL/GDFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grovedale had a good win vs Geelong West today with David Mensch booting 7 goals and Peter Daveinport gettin BOG and he has to big the biggest guy in the GFL and aswell he is a small bloke aswell....Peter Riccadri didnt play for geelong west today

Grovedale had a good win vs Geelong West today with David Mensch booting 7 goals and Peter Daveinport gettin BOG and he has to big the biggest guy in the GFL and aswell he is a small bloke aswell....Peter Riccadri didnt play for geelong west today
Riccardi & Dyer both didn't play. Mensch kicked 7 straight at one end and Dale Carson 7 straight at the other; giving him 14 straight for the season. Grovedale played well and outplayed and outsmarted West. Well done to them and good comeback after losing badly last week. Grovey play Newtown next week and West V St Mary's. Both clubs have the chance to be 2-1; up to them. Davenport easily best on ground but Scott Faulkner ex-Werribee capt also very solid off half back.

Corey Bauer what a mark!!!!!! It was leo barry you star esque- A csptains mark and goal to reignite a flame.

Also a.podburey great debut and also b.capra out standing

Just on St Albans for a tick, does Brad Sliwa still play there?? What about the Murnane boys?
Brad Sliwa is not playing anymore he has a younger brother who has just taken up playing again,Played in the seniors against Lara and South Barwon.
The murnanes no longer play not in the local leagues anyway

Just heard that Jacob Neal Son of Robert Neal is going to play for Geelong Amauters in the BFL....Probs cause his girl friend plays netball for Geelong Amauters...if grovedale does clear him and would be a great player if he gets his head right

The Tyntynder F.C in the Central Murray Football League (previously Mid Murray Football League) is having a reunion this weekend 18th, 19th & 20th of May at their clubrooms in Swan Hill. We will be acknowleging the premiership sides of the mid 80's but any player, supporter etc is welcome to attend this great weekend. If you would like more info you can contact keg18wilson@hotmail.com or ring the clubrooms on 03 50322974

Big news from BARWON HEADS,

This could be the heads captain Michael Booth's last game as his missus has put the foot down and said footy or me and he has buckled under the pressure, the melbourne recruits will not be happy and could leave also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be the heads captain Michael Booth's last game as his missus has put the foot down and said footy or me and he has buckled under the pressure, the melbourne recruits will not be happy and could leave also

Easy choice, find a new missus:D

Great 5 goal win by Geelong West-St Peters today over St Marys. St Marys kicked the first two before the Roosters hit back and were never headed from there. Only 3 up at half time but should have been a lot more because of bad kicking. Their first win over the Saints for some time and look like they mean business this year. Cail & S Fletcher missed for StM but Riccardi, P Carson also for Roosters and Barling went off 5mins in. Reserves also home by about 10 goals. Shane Jack best on ground along with 2nd string ruckman Mark Flanders.

What a load of bull dust, as if this would be true.....Who would make up that kind of c**p?????......:confused:

Today i went down to see the 2nd half of Modewarre and Torquay and by the end of the game Modewarre won by 15 goals.......they will make finals this year ill put money on that they will

You still want too put money on that hovey, i told all you Modda people too shut up and wait too see how you go before making predictions.:p

lol well im not a modda boy im a grovey boy;)
and ill still put money on that they will still make finals (hopefully they do:confused: )

Lol, how funny are u mate?? Let's make this forum unlike the GDFL one, where we dont spin shit out of our mouths ey? Moving on to a different subject, other than the Moddawarre coach debarcle please...
one more effort like that and modda coach will be picked up in no time by winch

your a fu**in goose, why say bulls**t like that on here, i'm 1 of the melb boys & u couldn't b further from the truth post shit like that again & it'll b your last fu**wit

Whats peoples thoughts so far in the three leagues to date 1) Who are the teams that are looking alright 2) Teams that promised so much over the pre season but as yet have not put the runs on the board 3) What new coaches have made big inroads to there club 4)What players are playing good football to date ??????
1) GDFL Teams - Belmont Lions , B.P.H , East Geelong , Thompson
BFL - Newcomb , Drysdale , Ammos , Ocean Grove
GFL - Sth.Barwon , Nth Shore , GWSP , St.Marys
2) GDFL - Blue West , Anakie
BFL - Modderwarre , Barwon Heads
GFL - Bell Park , Leopold
3) GDFL - Hammi Williams - Belmont Lions , Adam Scrobalak - East geelong
BFL - Rick O`toole/ Matty Bruhn - Newcomb , Drysdale - Chapman , Violet - Queenscliff
GFL - Mapleson - Newtown , Keast - Nth Shore , Gilham - GWSP , St.Marys - Woolnough/Fletcher
4) GDFL - Lewis - BPH , Hammi Williams - BL
BFL - S.Clark - Ammos , Dalton - OG , Scott - Drysdale , T.Bird - Torquay

My opinion - Any Thoughts?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back