Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it young Jackson Falls playing for Miti 1's tomorrow........he's been dominating in U 17 this year...and I think the kid has another year in 17's if he wants..

It's good to see so our talented kids not going to 18's, and contributing to their senior team.

A list of U 17's from 2007, that have played Senior games in 2008. If there are others, let us know.

BRIDGEWATER
Tom Collins, Matt Collins, Alex Pollock
YCW
Pete Taylor, Josh Perez, Jake Concol
MARONG
Lachy Frankel, Alan Rackshaw, James Bower
CALIVAL
Jordy Lea, Matt Smith, Pete Evans
PYRAMID HILL
S. Mann
MITIAMO
Jackson Falls
NEWBRIDGE
S. Holland
SERPENTINE
Matt Larkins ???
INGLEWOOD
Nil (I think)

Marong's injuries keep mounting up. Missing from this weeks side are
Freddo, Simon Cluff, Paul Thomson, Ben Jones, Dallas Pedretti, Dodgy Gadsden and Adam Rout.

Pyramid pushed for quite a bit and then blew the margin out a bit towards the end... Marong did a pretty good job shutting the run down..

yeh i manged to head down the road to catch that 1 too... marong had a few injuries too.. who was the player who was carried off with a knee injury... it was quite obvious pyramid went 3 weeks without playing, skill error ealry on entering the foward line was shi thouse.. Ben Altis from pyramid shined kicking a big bag of 8.. goood effort seeming the team only scored 13.. chillcott was very quiet..
Any1 else catch the other games.. aint looking good for miti :(

yeh i manged to head down the road to catch that 1 too... marong had a few injuries too.. who was the player who was carried off with a knee injury... it was quite obvious pyramid went 3 weeks without playing, skill error ealry on entering the foward line was shi thouse.. Ben Altis from pyramid shined kicking a big bag of 8.. goood effort seeming the team only scored 13.. chillcott was very quiet..

Not sure of the name but it was number 5 with long sleeves... happened directly in front of where i was standing... not very nice at all... Altis kept Pyramid in the game early and then kicked another 3 when the game was as good as over..

Chilcott was magnificantly held by young T Borg.. Mind you the Marong backline was fantastic, chopping out and helping each other out..

But mind you what a great season... Only a couple of games separating most of the teams..

Marc Waddington was the player in question. He has had a reco on the same knee before. He wasn't sure of the extent last night but doesn't think it is season ending. Will miss plenty all the same.

Is it young Jackson Falls playing for Miti 1's tomorrow........he's been dominating in U 17 this year...and I think the kid has another year in 17's if he wants..

It's good to see so our talented kids not going to 18's, and contributing to their senior team.

A list of U 17's from 2007, that have played Senior games in 2008. If there are others, let us know.

BRIDGEWATER
Tom Collins, Matt Collins, Alex Pollock
YCW
Pete Taylor, Josh Perez, Jake Concol
MARONG
Lachy Frankel, Alan Rackshaw, James Bower
CALIVAL
Jordy Lea, Matt Smith, Pete Evans
PYRAMID HILL
S. Mann
MITIAMO
Jackson Falls
NEWBRIDGE
S. Holland
SERPENTINE
Matt Larkins ???
INGLEWOOD
Nil (I think)
gee this is fascinating!!!! loddon valley 3rds playin seniors gee they are gunna be superstars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marc Waddington was the player in question. He has had a reco on the same knee before. He wasn't sure of the extent last night but doesn't think it is season ending. Will miss plenty all the same.

Bad news for Waddo as he will require another reco, ending his season. He was proving to be one of the best recruits for the Panthers this season.

sounds like time for an injection of brendan mannix into the panther line up

Pretty tough gig trying to hold down a spot in Marong's back line at the moment with some quality football being played. There is certainly a spot for him up forward at the moment. He might finally get the chance he has long hoped for. He'd better hurry up though, clearances close in 11 days!

North Bendigo star Trver Auther
has reveild he is really a woman and instead of playing footy he will start a big career in netball and hair dressing

Pretty tough gig trying to hold down a spot in Marong's back line at the moment with some quality football being played. There is certainly a spot for him up forward at the moment. He might finally get the chance he has long hoped for. He'd better hurry up though, clearances close in 11 days!

Although I´m sure he´d make an impact, unless the game is played on Copacabana beach, I doubt he´ll be too interested.

Can anyone tell me how Dion Alford goes at footy. He played for Marong a few years back? Senior player? What position?

yeah hes a good player, can play forward or back. has had ankle problems in the last couple of years which he did just after he left marong.

What are the thoughts on this weeks games?

My selections are:

Calivil def Marong 45pts

Pyramid just over an improving Bridgy 11pts

Inglewood over a staggering Serp 24pts

Miti easily over YC who were unlucky last week.

Just over half way and still wide open.

Which team does anyone think will step up in the 2nd half of the season?

NINE-y ---- were u impressed with the Blueboys frm inglewood last sat.
they had big Barney having a gallop but apart from 3rd quartr didn't give much of a yelp.
mitty got over all the barnard hype and still came away with the win mind u, having a major league goalkickr like haythorp in ur side is a big bonus

how many ex strathfieldsaye boys will head back to their home club from loddon vally if the club gets a bfl gig in 09 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back