Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's wrong with using YCW for all the finals and splitting the monies up amongst all clubs. Obviously Marong's ground is rat$hit at the moment or use Canterbury Park, just make it close to Bendigo. Kennington is in a bit of strife at the moment as well i think with the Bendigo Jnr Footy League looking to move finals.
canterbury park would be a good spot for the grandfinal no advantages to any sides not bad rooms either.:thumbsu:thats for ycw why for finals why would they bother its a $hithole

Pyramid Hill is the best ground in the league? What have you been smoking? It's a shocker of a ground to play on and the facilities are a disgrace. If you need to go to the toilet you've got to walk out the back (what is this 1959), if Pyramid aren't kind enough to turn the pilot light on the heater you don't have a hot shower and the rooms are tiny.

The only good thing is the hot roast rolls they have, as for the rest well you could blow the joint up and it would most likely be an improvement.

shows how long since u hav been there c o ck su cker... they have a whole new hot water sistem, a couple of new fires in the main previllian and the toilets mate are joined on to the back of the main previllian so maybe before ya go bagging them out ya head up there and hav a look:D

I read in the paper the other day that Gadsen is finishing up as Coach of the Panthers.
How many players would they need to get back up on the pace?

There training lights are pathetic are other clubs in the competition like this? I know that Bridgewater and Ingelwood were pretty average a couple of years ago when I saw them in action from the road.

shows how long since u hav been there c o ck su cker... they have a whole new hot water sistem, a couple of new fires in the main previllian and the toilets mate are joined on to the back of the main previllian so maybe before ya go bagging them out ya head up there and hav a look:D

i was up there this year dip$hit. It might all be connected if your in the home rooms, but i still can't have a $hit before the game in the visitors rooms. Plus the showers were cold because the pilot light wasn't on. Get your own head out your @rse and have a look in the visitors rooms before you jump on your high horse.

ask anyone out there, Pyramid Hill is the most depressing trip in the LVFL, they have a crap pub, a nursing home and a heap of inbreed halfwits who like to punch on.

i was up there this year dip$hit. It might all be connected if your in the home rooms, but i still can't have a $hit before the game in the visitors rooms. Plus the showers were cold because the pilot light wasn't on. Get your own head out your @rse and have a look in the visitors rooms before you jump on your high horse.

ask anyone out there, Pyramid Hill is the most depressing trip in the LVFL, they have a crap pub, a nursing home and a heap of inbreed halfwits who like to punch on.
what u cant get a pilot light going mate? dont know about the rest of crap u are on about ,but the pub goes ok for a small country town

I read in the paper the other day that Gadsen is finishing up as Coach of the Panthers.
How many players would they need to get back up on the pace?

There training lights are pathetic are other clubs in the competition like this? I know that Bridgewater and Ingelwood were pretty average a couple of years ago when I saw them in action from the road.

We're not that far away JB. We are down a couple of key position players (CHB & CHF) and maybe another solid midfielder. Throw in a couple of decent flankers and we'd be just about on the money. We have the core of a pretty good side but the quality falls away pretty quickly.

You're right about the lights; they're not great. The plan is to have a new set in before the start of next season.

what u cant get a pilot light going mate? dont know about the rest of crap u are on about ,but the pub goes ok for a small country town

The pub goes ok? compared to what? The burnt down roadhouse? Get over yourself it's the @rse end of the universe. the whole point of what everyone is saying is the facilities aren't as good as some make them out.

Will be an interesting re-match next week Bridgey v Pyramid Hill. Will Bridgey get a few back or has Pyramid got em covered

The pub goes ok? compared to what? The burnt down roadhouse? Get over yourself it's the @rse end of the universe. the whole point of what everyone is saying is the facilities aren't as good as some make them out.

Will be an interesting re-match next week Bridgey v Pyramid Hill. Will Bridgey get a few back or has Pyramid got em covered
yeah the facilities would do with a bit of work. Im guessing bridgey will get a few back,ashman and hall didnt play yesterday. yeah i rekon they will beat bridgey again next week

yeah sure mate... if Pyramids like that then u should enjoy going there cause your an inbred f uck wit.... anywayz its at pyramid so get over it ya sook...

yeah the facilities would do with a bit of work. Im guessing bridgey will get a few back,ashman and hall didnt play yesterday. yeah i rekon they will beat bridgey again next week

i got good word that ashman and hall wont play next week so i'de say pyramid will win and they did play well this year at newbridge to.... i thought shevlin was out for the year.. he kicked 10 yesty..

The only good thing is the hot roast rolls they have, as for the rest well you could blow the joint up and it would most likely be an improvement./quote]

I concur, even though they're probably roast horse.

hahaha that's true, and I wouldn't like to speculate on the traumas the horse was put through before being roasted... tasty rolls though..

Having traveled to Pyramid recently it is a fairly depressing trip, and the rooms aren't that special, but I can't really think of any in the league that are. The ground is tough to play on but the surface isn't too bad, I just hope they give it a once over with the mower before Saturday. Terrible ground for spectators though, they need to get rid of the trotting track, would improve it 110%.

Will be an interesting final series with probably 3 teams who have a realistic shot at going all the way.

The only good thing is the hot roast rolls they have, as for the rest well you could blow the joint up and it would most likely be an improvement./quote]

I concur, even though they're probably roast horse.

As long as they are Ricky Hasties champion nags.
Sounds like marong need an injectionv of brendan Mannix to hold down the key back posts, and i think if they are looking for a coach its time to BRING BACK THE BIFF!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone said, the worst part of the Hill's ground is that you have to sit 50m from the boundary if it is cold/wet. Not much good for families. And on a good day, the wind blows down the ground at only 100 kmh. :D

If I remember he was more suited as a hard running half back rather than a key position role. Handy infront of goals too.

Dont really care where or how he played. He certainly new how to knock back the beers. Would love to see his face around Marong again. Might even put the boots back on myself if he is there.

You're right about the lights; they're not great. The plan is to have a new set in before the start of next season.

Does that mean Marong could have some consistency with their wings. When I played one was a dust bowl and the other the Amazon.

Sounds like marong need an injectionv of brendan Mannix to hold down the key back posts, and i think if they are looking for a coach its time to BRING BACK THE BIFF!![/quote]

He'd be more suited to the role of pacy, goal kicking wingman!

As someone said, the worst part of the Hill's ground is that you have to sit 50m from the boundary if it is cold/wet. Not much good for families. And on a good day, the wind blows down the ground at only 100 kmh. :D

The worst part of the Pyramid gorund is the location - Pyramid Hill!

I see calivil got pumped by pyramid:confused:......... good call! Just like they were gonna pump them in the grand final last year, why dont you wait until they beat calivil and then you can talk them up:thumbsdown:

Big Rick,
In the GF last year Pyramid had one send off and two other good players gone with debilitating injuries in the first half, [ including a badly broken jaw ] .
This made for an uneven contest . It could have been a different result .:thumbsu:

Are you serious Omar? Having Peter Bird going mad in the first half and belting every Calivil bloke in sight wasn't really good for the contest and thankfully the umpires sent him off. Glenn Schultz was in la la land after copping one in the first quarter.

Big Rick,
In the GF last year Pyramid had one send off and two other good players gone with debilitating injuries in the first half, [ including a badly broken jaw ] .
This made for an uneven contest . It could have been a different result .:thumbsu:

In regard to loss of players, I believe Glenn Scholtes (who got BOG in the GF the year before) didn't participate for Calivil after the first 5 mins, thanks to Birds permanent psychotic episode. Pyramid had a very good side, but they were never going to come away victors that day, full team or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back