Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of the H/Cote boys had a look at Newbridge and Miti game they all said the standered of football is well below the Heathcote league .To be fair to the Lodden Valley people has anyone had a look at any final games in the H/Cote league if so give your opinion:thumbsu:

I've watched a bit of the HC league and to be quite frank the standard of play is below LV by a sizable margin. At least in my opinion.:thumbsu:

I've watched a bit of the HC league and to be quite frank the standard of play is below LV by a sizable margin. At least in my opinion.:thumbsu:

I disagree. The pace and skill at which Elmore/Mount game was played at during the year was fair better than the final between Miti/Newbridge.

But having said that I have played in both leagues and think the LV is a far better league, maybe not in skill but in competition.

good footage of tim wicks snotting ash grant on the monday nite win news, hes up at the tribunal tonight, how many weeks does everyone think he'll get? i think he has a record. maybe first 3-4 games next year?

good footage of tim wicks snotting ash grant on the monday nite win news, hes up at the tribunal tonight, how many weeks does everyone think he'll get? i think he has a record. maybe first 3-4 games next year?

Myself my wife and daughter watched the footage did not look good,and then my daughter reads in the Addy he wins BF not good for the league i would say the tribunal must give him the maximum penalty

I think what was worse was that Grant came off with blood pouring from his face and as Wicks ran over to the timekeepers box, through the crowd, a Newbridge supporter yelled out at Wicks that he should "Go have a shower", then Wicks yelled back at the supporter, staring at him, whilst in the crowd, 10-15m away, "I'll be back on in 15 minutes to hit another one!"....... Wicks is an idiot.

And the above is 100% true, as I was standing next to the Newbridge supporter who yelled out.

Wicks should get 6 weeks, minimum.

Record wouldn't be too bad, 2nd on four occassions Harding medal and first 3 times. Wasn't inelligible to win these in each of these years, so for seven seasons record was clean.

Record wouldn't be too bad, 2nd on four occassions Harding medal and first 3 times. Wasn't inelligible to win these in each of these years, so for seven seasons record was clean.

In saying that a record should not preclude him from getting at least five, how smart is a bloke to do that in a pre lim final when the game is still up for grabs. Suggests to me he wasn't going to play next week through injury, or his he just that dumb.

Well we know he wont be winning the B&F for the league next year, will this sway umpires next year to look at other players for votes, even if Wicks, 'earwax' is what we refer to him as, is the best on the ground???
Who thinks umpires will give there votes to other players, because they know its a waste to give them to him next year???

Wheres my mate Bobbill, you were a bit late getting to the vote count, werent you, you missed the Under 17 footy!!!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeees this thread has gone quiet today, wheres Ash Grant, nose sore or something, come on boys, someone open up a can of worms and get it moving, its the bloody grand final this weekend, does everyone think calival have got it in the bag????

Also wicksy bowed to the crowd after he was sent off and reported.

He is a brainless moron, one day he might get a promotion and get of the Stop-Go sign for the council. Maybe buy another pub...

In saying that a record should not preclude him from getting at least five, how smart is a bloke to do that in a pre lim final when the game is still up for grabs. Suggests to me he wasn't going to play next week through injury, or his he just that dumb.

He is definitely that dumb. I've heard him complain about a free kick awarded against him for a tackle being too high because his 'shoulders are above his neck'.

I wonder if that footage can be used as evidence? It would make for a pretty short hearing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also wicksy bowed to the crowd after he was sent off and reported.

He is a brainless moron, one day he might get a promotion and get of the Stop-Go sign for the council. Maybe buy another pub...

His first venture into the Hotel business was a great success. How he was allowed back into town after closing the only pub within miles of Miti is beyond me.

I wonder if that footage can be used as evidence? It would make for a pretty short hearing.

Apparently the footage can't be used as evidence - as it's not often that incidents are captured via video so they don't allow them! Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I was told. Pretty sure Granty's face is enough evidence - dirty big shiner, cuts and a broken nose.
Hope Wicksey gets at least 5 weeks - what a disgrace that he won the medal - what a waste!:thumbsdown:

Back to footy. Calivil will surely win on Saturday, of that I have no doubt. Experience and a genuine belief will get them over the line. Newbridge now has more doubts then ever about their ability.

Personally I can't wait to see this match. I am so excited I am busting at the seams. All I need now is Wicks to hit Ash Grant again at the tribunal and I really will be in heaven.:D

Just kidding Ash.;)

there has never been any doubt wicksy is a tosser. As for this weekend, how could you tip against Calivil? Serp in the twos and Calivil in the thirds all look clear cut faves to me, hopeful for a good contest in each game.

Well we know he wont be winning the B&F for the league next year, will this sway umpires next year to look at other players for votes, even if Wicks, 'earwax' is what we refer to him as, is the best on the ground???
Who thinks umpires will give there votes to other players, because they know its a waste to give them to him next year???

Wheres my mate Bobbill, you were a bit late getting to the vote count, werent you, you missed the Under 17 footy!!!

Once again Mrs. Wilson you have got it wrong!!! I didn't even go Sunday night to the vote count, so I guess I missed it all.

any news on the grannie b/cast boys the team drove up to inglewood but couldnt master the 3g network setup defening silence from inglewood for the whole afternoon they say they r going to serp where a phone tower isnt far from the grond beleve it when we see it and hear it, eh:eek:

any news on the grannie b/cast boys the team drove up to inglewood but couldnt master the 3g network setup defening silence from inglewood for the whole afternoon they say they r going to serp where a phone tower isnt far from the grond beleve it when we see it and hear it, eh:eek:

Mmm i don't like there chances at Serp, i don't the coverage is much better there.. Might need to get out the tin cans and some string

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back