Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the latest ycw news ycc? I hear a few palyers have not got phone calls from matt!!

Bobbill,

Its only early days, but i guess he is only ringing the players he requires. Have you had a call?:p I have!!!
Meeting next week with him, i think.
Bobbill, heres the scoop you have been waiting for, i am off to the HDFL, signing next week, unless YC, Matt, come up with a better offer, might see you out there???

y r we talking about ycw. from wat i've heard they've got no hope next yr. they've lost 5 of the best players and haven't heard any talk of them getting any back

id rather talk about ycw if there goin to be no good next year theyve always reminded the rest of us when theyve been strong! wont hurt them too have a bed run, although id never underestimate them they always seem to get new players.

Bobbill,

Its only early days, but i guess he is only ringing the players he requires. Have you had a call?:p I have!!!
Bobbill, heres the scoop you have been waiting for, i am off to the HDFL, signing next week, unless YC, Matt, come up with a better offer, might see you out there???

nice try ycc, let me guess your off to White Hills?

Bobbill,

What a sh1t post.
Very unprofessional of Matt if that is the way he is doing that. As least have the guts to ring people and speak to them about his issues. He can't just close his eyes and hope it gets better!!
I don't know who you think I am but you are way off the mark. Don't wait for a better offer because they don't offer alot.
Heard today they can't even get the off field in place with big Ben "Moose" Murphy quitting the committee. In trouble when someone loyal like Ben quits.

anyone remember that team of the year that was in the elvee? how the hell did chris innes get in there, he is a nut job. also a question mark over ricky welsh being selected i recon, did'nt seem to bother our forwards at all when we played them. anyone agree, disagree? it's only an opinion.:thumbsu:

What a sh1t post.
Very unprofessional of Matt if that is the way he is doing that. As least have the guts to ring people and speak to them about his issues. He can't just close his eyes and hope it gets better!!
I don't know who you think I am but you are way off the mark. Don't wait for a better offer because they don't offer alot.
Heard today they can't even get the off field in place with big Ben "Moose" Murphy quitting the committee. In trouble when someone loyal like Ben quits.

well you could have knocked me over with the "Moose" thing, what is going on with that, what happened??? :eek::eek::eek:
I am not connected with Matt, I am definetly not his wife, lol, just trying to find out myself what everyone is up to. And like alot of other people, i am bloody bored now that there is no footy, so much so i had to have a game of bloody cricket last week, just stop me from going nuts over the summer. You doing anything over the summer Bobbill???

anyone remember that team of the year that was in the elvee? how the hell did chris innes get in there, he is a nut job. also a question mark over ricky welsh being selected i recon, did'nt seem to bother our forwards at all when we played them. anyone agree, disagree? it's only an opinion.:thumbsu:
rickys run of the bank flank was one of the only things that went right for serp this year. acually it probably was the onyl thing. but i agree with the other one. he would be a great sportsman if he didnt grow up in inglewood!

rickys run of the bank flank was one of the only things that went right for serp this year. acually it probably was the onyl thing. but i agree with the other one. he would be a great sportsman if he didnt grow up in inglewood!
well ricky played at chb when we played them on a key forward and did nothing, but thats only one game, i guess he probably goes alright then, just got played out of position that day.:)

well you could have knocked me over with the "Moose" thing, what is going on with that, what happened??? :eek::eek::eek:
I am not connected with Matt, I am definetly not his wife, lol, just trying to find out myself what everyone is up to. And like alot of other people, i am bloody bored now that there is no footy, so much so i had to have a game of bloody cricket last week, just stop me from going nuts over the summer. You doing anything over the summer Bobbill???

Just pre-season for next year!! Where ever that may be?

Chris Innes thinks he is 7ft tall but is only 4ft2in! Would be a good player if he didn't want to fight everybody.

So you aren't giving up anything then, hey? With a mass exodus, like we are seeing, it seems the natural progression is to jump ship...and if you have an idea of the prospective club already, then it makes sense to benefit that club by nominating it early, wouldn't you agree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a sh1t post.

Moose didn't "quit" the commitee, he has had his knee op done and keen to get fit and have a crack at playing again, so he thought he would focus on that and not be on the commitee.

Moose didn't "quit" the commitee, he has had his knee op done and keen to get fit and have a crack at playing again, so he thought he would focus on that and not be on the commitee.

Only going on what I was told by the former president. Maybe you could tell us what is going on at yc? You seem to have the inside running!

Just pre-season for next year!! Where ever that may be?

Bobbill,
any word on where Robbie Bennett is headed to, if he stays at YC, would he be asked to take on a coaching roll, alot of the boys want him as assistant coach to Keats??? If this is correct i would be one to hang around. I would love to be coached by him.:D

Robbie is a top bloke, would be a shame to loose such a great club person, the netballers inform me he wife is a great gal too. They were going to ask her to have a dip at the netball for 08.

Nut case or not, Innes has kicked 60 odd goals in two years in a team that doesn't kick too many. R/Up Inglewood's B&F this year. Excellent hands for a kid his size. As for acer's call, I think you'll find he didn't start acting up until he started goin to KFSC and hangin out with the flat rats.:thumbsdown:

Bobbill,
any word on where Robbie Bennett is headed to, if he stays at YC, would he be asked to take on a coaching roll, alot of the boys want him as assistant coach to Keats??? If this is correct i would be one to hang around. I would love to be coached by him.:D

Robbie is a top bloke, would be a shame to loose such a great club person, the netballers inform me he wife is a great gal too. They were going to ask her to have a dip at the netball for 08.

Last time I spoke to him he was undecided as to what he is doing. Said he had spoken to north and a couple of others and was just weighing everything up. Mind you this was before
Regarding the coaching role he was offered the same at north but is not interested in anything like that because he said that if he was going to do something like that he would want to put 100% into it. He believes he can't do that because of his young family and his job. I know he would love to coach but dosen't have the time.

would be a massive loss for the eagles if they lost him as well, from the side last year bennett would be one of the senior core Matt Keating would rely upon, as well as maybe Brett Fitz (if he goes around again). They should be throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him to stay.

Latest word on Calivil is they aren't really chasing a coach at the moment, will worry about it after christmas if need be. What a situation to be in, just take your time and the right bloke will no doubt stand up.

Any word on Serp's job?

would be a massive loss for the eagles if they lost him as well, from the side last year bennett would be one of the senior core Matt Keating would rely upon, as well as maybe Brett Fitz (if he goes around again). They should be throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him to stay.

Latest word on Calivil is they aren't really chasing a coach at the moment, will worry about it after christmas if need be. What a situation to be in, just take your time and the right bloke will no doubt stand up.

Any word on Serp's job?

Such attitude shows arrogance doesnt it Frank!

Any word on Serp's job?

What's the bet the appoint some old has been at Serp?

Any gun players who sat out last season (or large chucks of) due to long term injuries who are likely to be back at clubs next season to make an impact???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back