Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nut case or not, Innes has kicked 60 odd goals in two years in a team that doesn't kick too many. R/Up Inglewood's B&F this year. Excellent hands for a kid his size. As for acer's call, I think you'll find he didn't start acting up until he started goin to KFSC and hangin out with the flat rats.:thumbsdown:
thats a fair call buddy ill agree with that. didnt know he actually went there but it adds up.

What's the bet the appoint some old has been at Serp?

Serp to announce 'new' coach soon!:p
why do they actually need a new coach? wayne maxted did a great job while ive been around there, also one of there better palyers who actually leads by example. although noone followed it did they. his one of the very few blokes doin his best for the club.

why do they actually need a new coach? wayne maxted did a great job while ive been around there, also one of there better palyers who actually leads by example. although noone followed it did they. his one of the very few blokes doin his best for the club.

That wsn't a direct crack at Maxted. But many older players with their best years behind them seem to end up at Serp...reportedly cashing in on their past glory days...

out of no-were i think that inglewood if they can hold there group together will not be a team to take lighty next yr. a couple of good pick ups and i reckon that they will be in with a real chance of giving the finals series a shake. anyone else have a differing opinion?

What Under 17 players (other than Marong) do you think will go well in the step up to reserve / seniors?

Jordan Lea (Calival) picked up 2 league votes, whilst filling in for the Seniors.

That Pollock kid from Bridgey looks as though he's got a bit of a future.
just thought that id mention that the game that jordan lea got the 2 senior leagues votes he didn't play in, that very same match matt morissey got the 3 votes, he didn't play a senior match for the year. the umpires went off calivils junior team sheet.

out of no-were i think that inglewood if they can hold there group together will not be a team to take lighty next yr. a couple of good pick ups and i reckon that they will be in with a real chance of giving the finals series a shake. anyone else have a differing opinion?

They will give it a shake, as long as they stay disciplined and put an end to the infighting. If they can maintain the sort of form they had for the first half of the season, they will be competitve against most teams.

Also, whispers a very handy brother of one of the current players will most likely play for i'wood next season. Will be one of these "good pick-ups" they need to keep moving forward.

I think inglewood go alright, they showed a bit of promise this year and probably should have pinched a few more games than what they actually did. The few games i watched i enjoyed their attacking style of footy.. Add a couple of recruits and they will continue to improve.

Have also heard that Bridgy are in the mix to pick up 3 or 4 very handy footballers from further up the Calder Highway...

I think inglewood go alright, they showed a bit of promise this year and probably should have pinched a few more games than what they actually did. The few games i watched i enjoyed their attacking style of footy.. Add a couple of recruits and they will continue to improve.

Have also heard that Bridgy are in the mix to pick up 3 or 4 very handy footballers from further up the Calder Highway...
yeh... well bridgy i thought were the team to beat apart from newbridge just past half way through the season. then suddenly fell into a hole. i dunno wat happened to them. Anyone care to fill me in?

yeh... well bridgy i thought were the team to beat apart from newbridge just past half way through the season. then suddenly fell into a hole. i dunno wat happened to them. Anyone care to fill me in?

I think they had a pretty poor run with injuries and didn't have a lot of depth to come up to replace injured senior players. For the record Bridgey twos only won one game for the year, so that sort of sums things up..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will give it a shake, as long as they stay disciplined and put an end to the infighting. If they can maintain the sort of form they had for the first half of the season, they will be competitve against most teams.

Also, whispers a very handy brother of one of the current players will most likely play for i'wood next season. Will be one of these "good pick-ups" they need to keep moving forward.

Care to elaborate on this, B-Boy?

Such attitude shows arrogance doesnt it Frank!
I suspect its not a matter of arrogance, more like, they are just trying to get it right.....just as they have for the last 5 years!!!
I am sure they will make an appointment, as soon as it they can.

how can you say they were one of the form teams? guess that means that inglewood were right up there considering bridgy failed to beat them in either contest this year....

Care to elaborate on this, B-Boy?

Can't say too much...I will say his sir name is well know in inglewood circles.

And on the Bridgey discussion - the boys are a couple of key position players off really threatening next year. Fell away towards the end of the year due to a couple of major injuries to key forwards and a very shallow list in the magoos.

Any idea on who these new recruits are???

Very interested.:)

how can you say they were one of the form teams? guess that means that inglewood were right up there considering bridgy failed to beat them in either contest this year....

You can say they were one of the form teams because in the first half of the season bridgey only had the one major slip up against i'wood.

They gave got within a few goals of eventual premier Calivil and weren't belted by Newbridge like most teams...beat every other team.

That is pretty good form if you ask me...

If they get z east thet are .5 a chance if that

Can't say too much...I will say his sir name is well know in inglewood circles.

And on the Bridgey discussion - the boys are a couple of key position players off really threatening next year. Fell away towards the end of the year due to a couple of major injuries to key forwards and a very shallow list in the magoos.

Any idea on who these new recruits are???

Very interested.:)

From reports I've heard; One is a KPP, another quick onballer and a reliable defender. Thats all I can say.

From reports I've heard; One is a KPP, another quick onballer and a reliable defender. Thats all I can say.

hmmm, sounds interesting...another reliable defender will make the backline pretty strong alongside Clutton and you can always do with extra class in the middle along with millard and coghlan.

KPP??? From which league are they from?

Do you have pretty strong contacts with Bridgey From50?

Coach Updates, in the Bendigo Addy today

Bears Lagoon
- Still in search
Bridgewater - Kurt Ashman
Calivil United - Still in search
Inglewood - Darrell Billett
Marong - Brett Rogers
Mitiamo - Bill Grant
Newbridge - Scott Pidgon
Pyramid Hill - Shane Gilchrist
YCW - Matt Keating

Coach Updates, in the Bendigo Addy today

Bears Lagoon - Still in search
Bridgewater - Kurt Ashman
Calivil United - Still in search
Inglewood - Darrell Billett
Marong - Brett Rogers
Mitiamo - Bill Grant
Newbridge - Scott Pidgon
Pyramid Hill - Shane Gilchrist
YCW - Matt Keating
story said billett didn't offically have the inglewood job. has reapplied as the club has to advertise it, but i will bet my paddock on it he is coaching them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back