Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno bout the standard dropping, but i do know that there are a few players in the 17's who play at the senior level that would kick ur a@!# anyday. after all they are the future of the "big boy" level.

Well, I don't think you can really know that, champ, unless you know who I am. Stop telling fibs or you'll have to go sit in the naughty space.:(

dunno bout the standard dropping, but i do know that there are a few players in the 17's who play at the senior level that would kick ur a@!# anyday. after all they are the future of the "big boy" level.

How you would you naiive little boy. You don't even know who I am!

Haha, riot in the nursery. Sounds like someone hasn't had their juice.:D

I'm with you on this Gun Recruit. I'm all for talking about issues in the juniors but when you get these egotistical (that big word kids mean up yourself) teenagers talking themselves up they should perhaps steer clear of this thread and let the grown ups talk.;)

LEAST his talking bout something interesting. so what if he talks himself up who doesnt. this coming from a person i gurrentee has played higher levels of footy than all of you. little confidence never hurt anyone. hahah you think that ur above teenagers well your acting worse then them think you guys need to grow up let the kid speak it all bout lodden valley FL, twos get talked bout wat bout the 3rds?

Let's get back on track to the important issues faced in the LV...hands up who thinks Wicks is the biggest tosser in the league haha :)

This is one for the Miti crew on here, talk a few pages back about Wicks going to play at the zoo (Nth Bgo) with Loring ect, i was told that he may not have a choice but to continue playing at Miti, cos he dont collect match payments sometimes. Any Miti folks wish to comment on this??:eek::eek::eek:

flying ducks,
are you planning on being involved at YCW next year on the committee? Any info on recruits? Xmas party at the club soon, catch up with you there, not sure what i am doing in '08. I need some info. Have got 2 mates coming down from Mildura in '08 who are sensational, one is a bit of a Fevola on and off the field. The other a basketballer, only played 2 years of footy, but would be a handy ruckman, happy to play for grog money and single girls, their words not mine.

This is one for the Miti crew on here, talk a few pages back about Wicks going to play at the zoo (Nth Bgo) with Loring ect, i was told that he may not have a choice but to continue playing at Miti.
Apparently when he has got him self into $$$ problems, several times, Miti have bailed him out and that he normally doesnt collect a match payment cos he owes them. That is apparently why he is always so hungry to get the votes, cos he dont collect match payments sometimes for up to two years. Any Miti folks wish to comment on this??:eek::eek::eek:

Much as I dispise this C*ckhead, is it any of your business what his financial situation is? I would be dissapointed if my aleged $$$ troubles were aired all over a public forum.

At the next AGM (3weeks) the BJFL are considering changing it's age divisions to

Under 10, Under 12, Under 14 and Under 16.

Currently age divisions are Under 10, Under 12, Under 13.5, Under 15 and Under 16.5.

The change would mean kids have two years in each age division instead of 1.5 years. Also, After Under 16's, players would have either two years in the BFL U 18's......or they may choose to go U 17's in LVFL or HDFL for a season then return to 18's.....or even stay with the LVFL after U 17's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LEAST his talking bout something interesting. so what if he talks himself up who doesnt. this coming from a person i gurrentee has played higher levels of footy than all of you. little confidence never hurt anyone. hahah you think that ur above teenagers well your acting worse then them think you guys need to grow up let the kid speak it all bout lodden valley FL, twos get talked bout wat bout the 3rds?

By all means, talk about the 3rds. But it should be about creating useful discussion, not talkin yourself up. Congratulations on representing Australia in the international rules series, by the way.:thumbsu:

By all means, talk about the 3rds. But it should be about creating useful discussion, not talkin yourself up. Congratulations on representing Australia in the international rules series, by the way.:thumbsu:

why does it matter that he matter that he talks him self up (hopefully) he can back it up ?

i was a person that backed myself and if u knew who i was u'd know that to! it got me far. the only reason why i got so far is cos i thought i was good untill doing a career ending injury at 23.

another person said that the U17 have fallen by half? anyone thought that loddon valley its self has fallen away as well and therefore the u17 have fallen i think that the heathcote league is getting better and better but i think the strength of teams in the loddon valley has less pulling power then the heathcote league.

who cares wat ive played didnt think many ppl would have played higher then the BFL on here or not since the they changed the name to the AFL when it has become a profession

Much as I dispise this C*ckhead, is it any of your business what his financial situation is? I would be dissapointed if my aleged $$$ troubles were aired all over a public forum.

agreed. rumour has it that a marong identity(not coach) was sussing out north bendigo's thatcher earlier today too see what his plans are for next year.:confused:

why does it matter that he matter that he talks him self up (hopefully) he can back it up ?

i was a person that backed myself and if u knew who i was u'd know that to! it got me far. the only reason why i got so far is cos i thought i was good untill doing a career ending injury at 23.

another person said that the U17 have fallen by half? anyone thought that loddon valley its self has fallen away as well and therefore the u17 have fallen i think that the heathcote league is getting better and better but i think the strength of teams in the loddon valley has less pulling power then the heathcote league.

who cares wat ive played didnt think many ppl would have played higher then the BFL on here or not since the they changed the name to the AFL when it has become a profession

Mate, you can back yourself without being cocky.

I reckon its the other way around, Senior sides are suffering because of the drop in standard of 3rds. Mainly due to dwindling numbers, also due to lack of vision. If all clubs took a leaf out of Calivil's book and focused more on their 3rds, the league would be stronger.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: This applies to all Country Footy, not just LVFL...You need to make your Juniors WANT to stay at the club aswell as the seniors!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

exactly right. while youre on here whats news at st arnaud regarding the mcnallys and brad comer. we keep on hearing different reports, especially regarding comer.

Mate, you can back yourself without being cocky.

I reckon its the other way around, Senior sides are suffering because of the drop in standard of 3rds. Mainly due to dwindling numbers, also due to lack of vision. If all clubs took a leaf out of Calivil's book and focused more on their 3rds, the league would be stronger.

yeah it can go both ways i played a one or two games of lv 17's ages ago and the level back then was no good enough i was 13, calival have done the right thing that get all the eaglehawk players to play in there thirds, but then they go back when they are top age in 18's how many players in the ones have gone through all levels to play senoirs? alot of the calival players are from bendigo leagues the only one i can think of that hasnt really and i think he left was jordan greives and a couple others. i agree that u/17 affect the senoirs but not through lack of players, but through lack of quality players. which i think the clubs should be happy for them to go play in the bendigo league like the dennis' should they are good enough and because they will develop and players who want to come back to the league. the teams will benefit from there experiance from better leagues.

exactly right. while youre on here whats news at st arnaud regarding the mcnallys and brad comer. we keep on hearing different reports, especially regarding comer.

was speaking to president beef the other day, says theyre speaking with a heap of quality lvfl players (and a few not so quality) over the next week

im not from miti but i know quite a few blokes up there and yes ross smith is playing on! so far at miti there will only be one player leaving and maybe another due to work commitments! They are apparently having talks with a few charlton boys by the name of Tim Hill, and daniel thiez? and a ruckmen

I agree with you Maxi it is not my business of his financial situation but i would like to know if he stays playing at Miti cos he has to, or if he were able to would go somewhere else.
Miti is a fantastic club, very professional, and just the type of great country people who would help a fella out when he is down. From my contact with the people at this club they would be the first to say can we give you a break and let us look after it for you. A very professionally run club.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

At the next AGM (3weeks) the BJFL are considering changing it's age divisions to

Under 10, Under 12, Under 14 and Under 16.

Currently age divisions are Under 10, Under 12, Under 13.5, Under 15 and Under 16.5.

The change would mean kids have two years in each age division instead of 1.5 years. Also, After Under 16's, players would have either two years in the BFL U 18's......or they may choose to go U 17's in LVFL or HDFL for a season then return to 18's.....or even stay with the LVFL after U 17's.

If they are considering changing the age division's in the BJFL it must mean that the CCB teams really stand to benefit in some way. I wouldn't mind going to the BJFL AGM for a giggle, Anyone got a navsat address for Brokeback Mountain:eek::eek:

Fantom:thumbsu:

im not from miti but i know quite a few blokes up there and yes ross smith is playing on! so far at miti there will only be one player leaving and maybe another due to work commitments! They are apparently having talks with a few charlton boys by the name of Tim Hill, and daniel thiez? and a ruckmen

Would be a couple of very handy pick ups there... Last time i heard Hilly was look at heading back to the BFL, but would carve up out in the LV..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back